2811 Wilma Rudolph Blvd
Clarksville, TN 37040

Golden Corral

Cuisine: Buffet, Lunch, Kid's Menu

Overall
Pros
"The guy at the cooking bar yell at me because I went to get a rib I didn't like the way he was talking to the ppl there so I left"
Cons
"Not enough vegetarian items"
  • 10/27/2016

• 11/29/2015

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 6/17/2015

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/25/2015

A Buffet food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 2/11/2015

A Buffet food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 4/15/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/17/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Not enough vegetarian items
  • 10/09/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/04/2014

A Buffet food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it.

• 3/29/2014

Buffet Lunch Takeout

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Clarksville Breakfast Buffet, Golden Corral Clarksville Tn Coupons, Menu At Golden Corral In Clarksville Tn, Golden Corral Clarksville Tennessee, Golden Corral Clarksville Tn, Golden Corral Menu Clarksville Tn, Golden.Corral In Clarksville Tn, and How Can I Receive Golden Corral Coupon In Indian Mound Tennessee.