2501 Conduit Rd
Colonial Heights, VA 23834-2916

Golden Corral

Cuisine: Buffet, Sandwiches, Grill

Overall
Pros
"Good Food, normally friendly service and quick service......."
"Plenty of food on bar..good taste"
"Nothing at all comes to mind that I would complain about ."
"Shrimps and fries rolls"
"Servers wear tight pants "
Cons
"No ac. Bathrooms disgusting poor service low quality food"
Comments
"Stay away"
  • 9/06/2017

A diner from Waynesboro, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/03/2016

A Buffet chowhound from Hampton, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/15/2016

A Buffet food lover from Upper Darby, PA tried it.

• 6/19/2016

A diner from Richmond, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good Food, normally friendly service and quick service.......
  • 5/29/2016

A Buffet chowhound from Hopewell, VA tried it.

• 3/26/2016

A Buffet food lover from Petersburg, VA tried it.

• 3/25/2016

A Buffet food lover from Richmond, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Plenty of food on bar..good taste
  • 9/04/2015

A Buffet food lover from Clayton, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/30/2015

A Buffet chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2014

A dining patron from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nothing at all comes to mind that I would complain about .
Don78 photo

Don78

Fort Lee, VA

All New

What an improvement!
This GC was completely leveled (to the ground), and then rebuilt.
I went several years ago, and promised myself I wouldn’t go back.
When I saw the old place torn down, I thought ‘good riddence’.
I was surprised to see a brand new GC pop up in its place.
The Facility:
After it had been re-opened a while, I decided to give GC another chance. This new restaurant looks a bit like a casino on the outside. The inside is clean and well lit. They opened up a new register for me even though there was only one couple in front of me. The staff was fast and friendly. The plates, untensiles, and tables were clean.
The Food:
They maintain a very comprehensive selection. A couple of meat products were over cooked to my tase (though I am a med-rare guy). Aside from that, EVERYTHING else I’ve tried to date has been delicious.
Concept:
This is the best VALUE around without exception. I am a huge fan of the GC pay as you walk in concept. When I am done eating I can get up and leave (I hate waiting around to get the bill and to pay).

5-star buffet, but it is still a buffet, so I am awarding them 4 stars.

Buffet Sandwiches Good For Kids

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Corral is located near the cities of Va State Univ, Virginia State University, Petersburg, Heights, and Ettrick.
People found this by searching for: Golden Corral In Colonial Heights Va, Golden Corral Colonial Heights Va, Golden Corral Colonial Heights Virginia, Golden Corral In Colonial Heights, Va, Golden Corral Colonial Height, Golden Corral Lunch Buffett, Colonial Heights, Va, and Golden Corral Colonial Heights.