Golden Corral

Cuisine: Buffet, Burgers, Sandwiches

Golden Corral is a Buffet, Burgers, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 3/31/2015

A dining patron from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

• 8/12/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 7/27/2014

A Buffet food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2014

A Buffet chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/12/2013

• 8/19/2013

A Buffet chowhound from Manitou, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/31/2013

A Buffet food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/04/2013

A dining patron from CA tried it and liked it.

Sandwich-300x200

noexscuse photo

noexscuse

Henderson, AR

Theres No Excuse For Bad Service

I went in to Golden Coral around 3:30pm, I fixed a salad at the buffet than went to get some fish, there was none.
I asked the cook he said no meat til 4:00pm, I tried to speak to a manager but he turned his back on me and left, so I left too.
After leaving I called Golden Coral and asked for a manager, I was told to hold, then a different person answered, I told them of the situation and was told to hold, then when someone came back on I repeated the story and asked for a corporate number they told me they were franchize and asked for my number.
By then I was mad so I told them I was going to write a review and contact local Tv station, she said someone would call me back.
The actual manager did call me back, and I did tell her I did not want anything just to inform her of the goings on, she told me how many customers they server and how much they make, which I really did nt care about.
Theres really no exscuse for bad service, with an attitude like hers, and the rest of her staff. I do think if The City of Henderson would let a descent place like Olive Garden, or Western Sizzlin come in they would shut this place down and let the owner and her staff be judged by a Higher Power.

buffet

great buffet

best buffet in town with everything you can imagine including steak after 4pm

cons. price goes up at 4pm

November 26, 2007

Undoubtedly the BEST BREAKFAST/FOOD in town!

I don't know what Dorothy K. is talking about. We live here and eat at Golden Corral for breakfast, lunch or dinner several times a month. We have a family of four including a five year old and a picky seven year old. We always feel…

9/17/2017

A dining patron from Madison, IN tried Mi Cocina, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
We had a table of 9, and EVERYONE loved their food! Also had great service:)
Cons
Restaurant had a strange smell, didn't smell pleasant, or like food.
Comments
Will definitely go back for another visit!
9/16/2017

A dining patron from Crofton, KY tried Algonquins III.

9/15/2017

A dining patron from US tried Algonquins III.

9/13/2017

A dining patron from US tried New China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/18/2017

A Diner chowhound from US tried Eastgate Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

8/15/2017

A Burgers chowhound from US tried Algonquins III, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
Loud music, SMOKING
7/29/2017

A Burgers food lover from Greenville, KY tried Algonquins III.

7/12/2017

A diner from Indianapolis, IN tried Eastgate Family Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/24/2017

A Burgers chowhound from Fort Branch, IN tried Algonquins III.

6/23/2017

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried New China Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Buffet Burgers Sandwiches

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Henderson Ky, Golden Corral In Henderson Nv, Golden Corral In Las Vegas Nv 89044, Golden Corral, Golden Corral Henderson Nv, Golden Corral Henderson Nevada, Golden Corrall, and Golden Corral Menu In Nv.