Golden Corral

Cuisine: Buffet, Burgers, Sandwiches

Golden Corral is a Buffet, Burgers, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
noexscuse photo

noexscuse

Henderson, AR

Theres No Excuse For Bad Service

I went in to Golden Coral around 3:30pm, I fixed a salad at the buffet than went to get some fish, there was none.
I asked the cook he said no meat til 4:00pm, I tried to speak to a manager but he turned his back on me and left, so I left too.
After leaving I called Golden Coral and asked for a manager, I was told to hold, then a different person answered, I told them of the situation and was told to hold, then when someone came back on I repeated the story and asked for a corporate number they told me they were franchize and asked for my number.
By then I was mad so I told them I was going to write a review and contact local Tv station, she said someone would call me back.
The actual manager did call me back, and I did tell her I did not want anything just to inform her of the goings on, she told me how many customers they server and how much they make, which I really did nt care about.
Theres really no exscuse for bad service, with an attitude like hers, and the rest of her staff. I do think if The City of Henderson would let a descent place like Olive Garden, or Western Sizzlin come in they would shut this place down and let the owner and her staff be judged by a Higher Power.

buffet

great buffet

best buffet in town with everything you can imagine including steak after 4pm

cons. price goes up at 4pm

November 26, 2007

Undoubtedly the BEST BREAKFAST/FOOD in town!

I don't know what Dorothy K. is talking about. We live here and eat at Golden Corral for breakfast, lunch or dinner several times a month. We have a family of four including a five year old and a picky seven year old. We always feel…

In the U.S., sandwiches are as ubiquitous as they are delicious. But it turns out that sandwiches, in all of their various, glorious forms, are popular all over the world. From Danish smørrebrød to... read more

Buffet Burgers Sandwiches

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

• 3/31/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 8/12/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/27/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 12/12/2013 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/19/2013 A diner from Owensboro, KY tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/31/2013 A diner from Elgin, IL tried it.

• 6/04/2013 A diner from CA tried it and liked it.

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Henderson Nevada, Golden Corral, Golden Corral In Las Vegas Nv 89044, Golden Corral Henderson Nv, Golden Corral Menu In Nv, Golden Corral Henderson Ky, and Golden Corrall.