103 N Cooper Dr
Henderson, NC 27536-4015

Golden Corral

Cuisine: Steakhouse, Traditional, Grill

Golden Corral is a Steakhouse, Traditional, and Grill restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and tipped between 15% to 18%.

boniblue photo

boniblue

Henderson, NC

Smells bad

I love Golden Corral, so it pains me to give such a bad review to an otherwise decent restaurant. The food at this location isn’t the issue, it’s the smell as you walk in the door. I can’t think of any other way to describe it except “like urine.” Since it is my favorite buffet, I still go back about twice a year hoping it will smell better but in the past 5 years or more- it smells the same and ruins my appetite. Maybe it is just the cleaning solution they use. Maybe it’s something else, who knows. There is a Western Sizzlin less than a mile down the road. Their buffet isn’t quite as nice, but at least it smells like food and not urine.

buffet

Great buffet including steak and shrimp

Steakhouse Traditional Grill

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Corral is located near the cities of Vance County.
People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Smell, Golden Corral, Golden Corral Smells, Golden Carol 27536, Golden Solution Urine Reviews, Restaurant Smells, Does Golden Corral Have A Breakfast Buffet In 27536, and Golden Corral Smelly.