7043 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32205-6209

Golden Corral

Neighborhoods: Normandy Village
Cuisine: Buffet, Sandwiches, Seafood

Golden Corral is a Buffet, Sandwiches, and Seafood restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Got food poisoning at Golden Coral, Normandy blvd, jax, fl on 9/1/17. Called 9/2 to report problem and was told HR rep would call me. Only concerned about other patrons getting sick. Hope management fixes the problem."
"My family and I was there on Mar.11,2015 and the food was terrible everything we tried had a Bland taste and left a bitter taste in our mouths the tea was sour."
"Food hot"
"Salad bar and shrimp and baked potatoes "
"Fried chicken is the best in town"
Cons
"Food tasted ok but 3 hrs later I did not enjoy it coming up."
"Food salty and my husband waych a waitress take her shoes off then her socks off put her shoe back on and head back to the floor"
"space"
Comments
"Be careful where you eat."
"All restaurants are different, from my experience one bad meal doesn't equal all bad meals. I would recommend online specials and coupons, also dining out during the week to beat the crowds."
  • 11/09/2018

A Buffet food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/07/2018

A diner from Jacksonville, FL tried it.

• 9/02/2017

A Buffet chowhound from Titusville, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Food tasted ok but 3 hrs later I did not enjoy it coming up.
    Comments
    Be careful where you eat.
  • 6/18/2016

• 10/19/2015

A dining patron from Jacksonville, FL tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 8/04/2015

A Buffet chowhound from Jacksonville, FL tried it.

• 7/10/2015

A dining patron from GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 3/12/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 11/02/2014

A Buffet chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it.

Pros
    Food hot
  • 8/08/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Salad bar and shrimp and baked potatoes
    Sandwich-300x200

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Golden Corral Another Tradition

We tend to look for GC’s in our travels since they usually have “something for everyone.” The last trip to the diesel repair facility in Jacksonville required several days stay. When we do that, the natural process includes going around to GC on Normandy since it’s the closest and we know how to get there and back to Hawkinsville Rd. The parking is fine (if not a busy/over crowded time) – the seating is also quick (same limitation-not busy applies) – and the service has always been what we’ve come to expect in these “fast-moving buffet” type surroundings – waitress was attentive and refilled as needed. The salad bar was a little off, not filled, but the attendant was working on it – other items needed restocking – but overall, it was a normal, no frills “belly up to the bar” time.

Buffet

This was average, leaning toward “good” so I’ll do a four here – as I said, items needed stocking, but it was just past the high lunch hour, so we did get some fresh by waiting a few minutes. Fried chicken (legs) we didn’t have to fight for, first up there when they hit the pan. There was a stir fry that I mixed with rice, it was tasty. Corn, beans and assorted other vegetables were filled up and not bad. Husband enjoyed the dessert bar as always!

KevinHerring photo

KevinHerring

Callahan, FL

Would go negative if I could.

My wife and I left the Golden Corral on Normandy promptly 2 weeks ago due to a dead roach on the table and the server left her pitchers of drink on our table causing a constant disruption. After which we called and kept the receipt for proof. I called today wishing to return and spoke with a manager named Sandra. She quickly explained to me that if my wife did not have the sense to tell them when we were there, that there was nothing she could do. I questioned why they would want someone to discuss a dead roach in front of their guests and told her that we were being polite in calling. Again, there is nothing she can do though we were able to show the receipt and then she hung up in my face. I felt at that time that it was prudent for me to then follow their protocol and drive 30 miles to walk in and discuss it with her. I nicely introduced myself to her and told her that I was there to discuss the dead roach on my table as she requested. The crowd was shocked at her response. Did she ask me to sit? No. I was then asked to leave, to which I responded that I was leaving peacefully and walked toward the exit saying nothing. I was not given that opportunity as an armed guard rushed at me, ushered me to the door and walked me to my car. I then asked are you the police? No response. I then asked as we were walking if he were armed and he said, Yes but I don’t need to be. And smiled at me. As we were walking to my car I took a pic of him outside standing in front of my car, and he actually told me that I cannot and tried to take my phone. I explained that there was no expectation of privacy outdoors and that he could not. I never raised my voice or touched anyone. I was intimidated and embarrassed in the community that I live in.

Buffet Sandwiches Seafood

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Corral is located near the cities of College Park.
People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Normandy Moved, Golden Corral Normandy, Call Golden Corral On Normandy, Who Manges Golden Corral On Normandy Blvd Jax Fl, Golden Corral Normandy Blvd, Golden Coral On Normandy, Golden Corral On Normandy, Golden Corral Breakfast Buffet Normandy Jax, and Golden Corral Normandy Blvd Jacksonville Fl.