322 Us 27 S
Lake Placid, FL 33852

Golden Corral

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, Catering, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"The back corner of the restaurant on the floor in the carpet is piss. The smell of urine is so strong, I lost my appetite"
"Several items to choose from"
"Excellent staff, great food, and cleanliness"
Cons
"They need to train their servers. The last two times I have been here I never got a server to wait on me. I was out of drink both times. Thankfully McDonald's is across the street so I could get a sweet tea. Will not be back"
Comments
"Bring a drink with you"
"Come hungry because food is great"
  • 10/22/2017

A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/09/2017

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Zolfo Springs, FL tried it and liked it.

• 9/10/2016

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Fort Myers, FL tried it.

• 3/26/2016

A dining patron from FL tried it.

• 12/11/2015

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/07/2015

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/22/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/19/2014

A Bakery & Pastries chowhound from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/26/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Several items to choose from
    Cons
    Comments
    Bring a drink with you
  • 12/31/2013

A dining patron from Naples, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Excellent staff, great food, and cleanliness
    Comments
    Come hungry because food is great

Bakery & Pastries Catering Good For Kids

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Golden Coral Lake Placid Fl, Golden Corral Lake Placid Fl Hours, Golden Corrall Lake Placid Fl, Golden Corral Lake Placid Florida, Golden Corral Lake Placid, Golden Corral Lake Placid Fl Menu, Goldencorrallakeplacid Price, Golden Corral Lake Placid, Fl, and Golden Corral Lake Placid Fl.