7601 W Commercial Blvd
Lauderhill, FL 33319-2129

Golden Corral

Cuisine: Bakery & Pastries, American, Breakfast

Pros
"My wife and I and our grandchildren enjoyWonderful service, food nice and hot, pleasant courteous staff it's our neighborhood Golden corral we frequent often and always enjoy as a matter fact we're going there for dinner this evening enjoy! Hats off to th"
"good price"
  • 12/14/2014

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/22/2015

• 2/24/2015

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 4/08/2014

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Miami, FL tried it.

• 8/30/2013

A Bakery & Pastries food lover from Guatemala City, 07 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    good price

Bakery & Pastries American Breakfast

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Corral is located near the cities of Plantation, Lauderdale Lakes, Roosevelt Gardens, and Washington Park.
People found this by searching for: Golden Corail , Lauderhill, Golden Corral Commercial Blvd, Golden Coral Lauderhill, Golden Corral Sawgrass, Golden Corral Near Sawgrass Mall, Corail Golden Floride, Golden Corral Tamarac Fl, and Tamarac Golden Coral. Diner Menu.