2905 W Andrew Johnson Hwy
Morristown, TN 37814-3612

Golden Corral

Cuisine: Buffet, Pizza, Sandwiches

Golden Corral is a Buffet, Pizza, and Sandwiches restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly hostess"
"Good hot food and many choices of food and deserts. Service for drink refills needs improvement though."
Cons
"Undercooked STEAK"
Comments
"Tacky speaker announcement regarding tips "
"Perfect:)"
  • 7/10/2018

A diner from Harrisburg, PA tried it.

• 5/26/2018

A Buffet chowhound from US tried it.

• 11/14/2017

A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly hostess
    Cons
    Undercooked STEAK
    Comments
    Tacky speaker announcement regarding tips
  • 7/17/2017

A dining patron from Morristown, TN tried it.

• 2/07/2016

A Buffet food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/25/2016

A Buffet food lover from Taylors, SC tried it.

• 10/25/2015

A Buffet chowhound from Kershaw, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/04/2015

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 8/25/2015

A Buffet chowhound from Dandridge, TN tried it.

• 8/24/2015

A diner from Dandridge, TN tried it.

nancylh photo

nancylh

Rogersville, TN

I have eaten at several Golden Corral Buffets...

I have eaten at several Golden Corral Buffets and this is by far the worse place I have eaten in some time. When first went to salad bar there was food all over the place. The deviled eggs looked like someone had bashed them. It looked even dirty. The vegetables were cooked until they looked like mush,. There was not much variety compared to other Golden Corrals. I was very, very disappointed as this restaurant used to be very good. It is terrible. The only thing good about it was the waitresses.

Buffet

sorry.

tkbare photo

tkbare

Morristown, TN

Probably wont go back

My fiance and I went to eat at the Golden Corral in Morristown, Tn. The service is what got me to give 2 stars, The food was not good at all. Some of the items I put on my salad were half frozen. The fish off the buffet was soggy, by the taste it had been out for a while. I asked for a steak well done, The outside was completely black. Just as we were in the middle of our meal, the men sitting behind us asked for a manager and complained of roaches in the resturant. I was suprized when I heard the manager admit that “lately they have been having that problem” That ruined our meal for sure. We both ended up going home disappointed, and with a stomach ache. After paying $30.00 for 2 people we atleast expected pretty decent food.

Hot Buffet

The food seemed a little to old to be out on the buffet. The food that was fresh, was also burned while cooking,

Buffet Pizza Sandwiches

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Morristown Tn Hours, Golden Corral, Golden Corral Near Morris Town, Morristown Tn Golden Corral, Golden Corral Morristown Tennessee, Golden Corral Buffet And Grill Morristown, Tn, Morristown Golden Corral, Golden Corral Morristown, and Golden Corral Morristown Tn.