1301 E Pickard St
Mount Pleasant, MI 48858

Golden Corral

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Golden Corral is a Lunch, Breakfast, and Kid's Menu restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal and paid more than $50.

Overall
Pros
"My grandson thought it was awesome me too"
"We met for a large family gathering and were pleased with off-semi-alone seating. And the food was good with something for everyone."
  • 7/07/2019

A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 8/17/2018

A Lunch food lover from Houghton Lake, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    My grandson thought it was awesome me too
  • 12/11/2017

• 8/31/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Bay City, MI tried it.

• 3/13/2016

A diner from Farwell, MI tried it.

• 2/05/2016

A Lunch food lover from US tried it.

• 9/16/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Weidman, MI tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 5/17/2015

A Lunch food lover from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 1/25/2015

• 1/19/2015

Lonewolf3 photo

Lonewolf3

Lexington, SC

Will never eat Golden Corral ever again

I used to enjoy Golden Corral, overpriced but like many others I will pay more for good food, good service, well me and my family went to Mt Pleasant for family vacation and decided to have family dinner at Golden Corral in Mt Pleasant. First off if I could only figure out how to post these pictures I took after being mistreated, embarrassed. We got there around 8:30 figuring we had plenty time to relax and enjoy our food, well ome thing that really sent me overboard was that my pregnant sister got some under cooked shrimp after waiting 30 min, after me and my wife noticed it didn’t look right, we called the manager over and asked him his opinion, his opinion was dont eat them then, WOW, ok so she had to fix a new plate after food got cold,then she got steak and wanted a baked potato but course no potato on buffet, when asked manager are you crazy we dont have ti.e to cook more, it’s getting close to closing, it was only 9:15, I just got so disgusted I lost my appetite and went to the bathroom to wash up waiting on my family to finish and that’s when I realized how disgusting this place was, food all over the place, broken ice cream machine, so no ice cream for the kids, and WOW when I got to the bathroom. WOW I could use it, it smelled like urine. I literally almost threw up, I thought the buffet with food all over the floor, in other food containers. To try to compare what I thought of the bathroom, it was basically no better try to use a porta jon on a hot humid day on a construction site, having to hold your breath and running out as quickly as you can after hanging your business. Like I said I just wish I could figure out how to post the pictures I took to give you guys somewhat of an idea of how my visit went. But the most horrible thing was to think I paid close to $100 for this mistreatment and I never do reviews or customer satisfaction forms but I was so disgusted and disappointed I did this time, and you know Golden Corral never even called me back after leaving my number, wow you would think a big business like Golden Corral would want to reach out and talk with me but nope they didn’t, I guess they just dont care about you after they get your money, its oh well like buying a used car, oh we want your business and want to make you happy but just as soon as you drive off the lot, they dont care about you or if your car breaks down. All I can say is I guess I paid $100 for a very valuable lesson,,,, I WILL NEVER EVER eat at Golden Corral again and will discourage anybody else short of boycotting to change further customers mind and convince them they will have better customer service else where and I did forget to mention that me and my wife was able to save a family of 3 walking in to Golden Corral that night as we were leaving we told them about experiencing and showed the disgusting pictures which is what changed their minds more I think, well I got great satisfaction and felt really good about myself for saving this man’s money that he could spend it elsewhere on his family. I could go on and on but to top it all off what little bit I did eat, I had bad diarrhea and was throwing and was sick to my stomach all of next day after eating Golden Corral that night, maybe it was the nasty unsanitary food they were serving that night, Never again and will be trying to bash and sent as many further Golden Corral customers elsewhere, this was the most horrifying restaurant experience I have ever had. Please reconsider taking your business elsewhere and not Golden Corral, and if you want to see my pictures I have, email me at [email protected] and would be more than happy to share these disgusting pictures of Golden Corral with you, thank you, Thomas H.

disappointed

we are new to mtpleasant and had family in for the week end went on line to find the closes goldencoral and it was righ down the street so so met them there not after driving round and round to find them and the resturant we stopped at a gas station for direction they told us the resturt closed years ago nice by now we are hot tried and feed up went home and ordered in

Good For Kids Dinner Lunch

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Corral is located near the cities of Mt Pleasant.
People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Mount Pleasant Mi, Golden Coral In Mt Pleasnt Mi, Golden Corral Mt Pleasant Mi, Golden Corral Mount Pleasanti Michigan, Mt Pleasant Mi Golden Corral, Is There A Golden Coral Restaurant In Mt Pleasant Mi, Mount Pleasant Mi Golden Corral Breakfast Hours, Goden Corral Mt.Pleasant Mi, and Golden Corral Mount Pleasant.