Golden Corral

Cuisine: Lunch, Breakfast, Kid's Menu

Overall
Pros
"Very nine good choice of food6"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...huge variety"
"More location in nj pls."
Cons
"Very nice good choice of food "
Comments
"Service sucks"
  • 8/13/2017

A Lunch food lover from Millville, NJ tried it.

• 4/14/2017

A Lunch chowhound from Wynnewood, PA tried it.

• 10/22/2015

A Lunch food lover from Pitman, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Very nine good choice of food6
    Cons
    Very nice good choice of food
  • 7/05/2015

A dining patron from Mays Landing, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...huge variety
  • 6/28/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Marlboro, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/14/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/27/2015

A Lunch chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    More location in nj pls.
  • 11/27/2014

A Lunch chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/04/2014

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/03/2014

A Lunch food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
    Service sucks
ohnonothimagain photo

ohnonothimagain

Vineland, NJ

Why waste your time or money?

When this Golden Corral location first opened, I was excited since I had good quality meals in other locations in the past 20 years or so. This location was great the 1st 2-3 visits, then I noticed a sharp decline in food quality and taste. I’ve heard(more than once) a particular manager SCREAMING at employees while people eating looked on horrified. I’m written corporate more than once about filthy and nasty restrooms that hadn’t been addressed, and even with me writing corporate about the conditions, I never got any responses. I know of more than one person who has gotten sick after eating at this Golden Corral, and every time I’ve eaten here-I’ve gotten stomach upset also. And the food seems to have so much MSG in it to make it “seasoned”, but many people can’t take MSG. So I don’t waste my time or money here any longer. The management(and corporate for that matter) don’t seem to care if a few people get sick, or if the restrooms are so unsanitary that I’d rather wait till I got home.

Vineland Good For Kids Dinner

Golden Corral  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Golden Corral Vineland Nj, Golden Corral Vineland Menu, Vineland Nj Golden Corral, Golden Corral Vineland, Golden Corral Millevillen.J., Coral Restaurant Vineland Nj, The Golden Corral Restaurant, and The Golden Corral Buffet In Vineland Nj.