Golden Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"This is the family's favorite take out. No one argues about Golden Dragon"
"Our go to place, at least 3 times a month"
"The lady/owner already knows our order and when we go we can just tell her "the same" and she'll have it ready."
"Great Service & the food is delicious."
"Great take away, friendly staff, good prices."
"Been going to this restaurant for the last 20 years with all my family best food love the service family I always eat the lunch specials and the dinner specials always 100% or any of the other plate's always delicious and made on the spot not something th"
"I was looking for Chinese food that was prepared and tasted like it does back home Michigan. To make a long story short, I've been dining here since 1990!!!"
"Good food, good prices!!"
"Great food for the $ "
"Good food"
"Good food good service"
Cons
"Could lower volume on t.v and have something more interesting rather than news or soap operas"
"Not any to complain about!"
Comments
"Our family favorite for over 20 years"
"Best Chinese Restaurant in Vista"
"Our favorite for over 30 years"
  • 4/19/2018

A diner from Encinitas, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2018

A diner from Vista, CA tried it.

• 4/06/2018

A dining patron from Vista, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    This is the family's favorite take out. No one argues about Golden Dragon
  • 8/18/2017

A dining patron from Corona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Vista, CA tried it.

• 3/09/2017

A Chinese chowhound from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Our go to place, at least 3 times a month
    Comments
    Our family favorite for over 20 years
  • 2/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from CA tried it.

• 1/29/2017

A diner from San Marcos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
  • 11/12/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Vista, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/03/2016

A Chinese chowhound from San Marcos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

ryantakahashi photo

ryantakahashi

San Diego, CA

Best Chinese Food in the Vista Area

This is by far the best chinese food in Vista. Everything I tried so far is always good, and the prices are pretty low compared to most places. Except for the chinese buffet place down the street. But I think the food is much better and the size portions more than make up for it. Plus its usually not as busy. I really prefer the mom and pop type of places anyways, especially when they are actually chinese. Service is always usually good, and its pretty clean for the most part, except the decorations are a little strange. Last time I was there, they told me about a website they were having built. http://www.goldendragonvista.com. It doesn’t look like its complete yet though. So I’m not sure about that. I would recommend this place to anyone that really loves good chinese food. I just wish there was delivery….

Moo Shi Beef

Awesome. Lots of flavor. Plus the pancakes are only 35 cents extra. I usually get a fat stack with mine.

December 23, 2015

Simple dishes.

Simple dishes. I love the simplicity and the cleanliness of the restaurant. The people that work here are amazing as well, they are very nice to me and my mother.
September 29, 2010

GOOD FOOD, NICE PEOPLE.

Good Chinese food. My family and friends have gone there 6 to 8 times and enjoy there food. Its worth a try. Prices are very reasonable, and the staff is very friendly.

5/20/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Casa Linda (CLOSED).

5/13/2018

A dining patron from San Marcos, CA tried Coyote Cafe.

4/29/2018

A diner from Buenos Aires, 07 tried Pho Ever Finest Vietnamese Cuisine.

4/22/2018

A diner from US tried Egg Market, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The best pizza, everyone loves when you get the giant one! Mexican food out rages. It is impeccably clean!
4/19/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Encinitas, CA tried Golden Dragon.

4/13/2018

A Noodles chowhound from Oceanside, CA tried Chef Tang.

4/12/2018

A Vietnamese chowhound from Oceanside, CA tried Pho Guys, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/07/2018

A Cafe food lover from Oceanside, CA tried Coyote Cafe.

4/06/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Vista, CA tried Golden Dragon.

4/06/2018

A dining patron from Vista, CA tried Golden Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
This is the family's favorite take out. No one argues about Golden Dragon
Chinese Dinner Lunch

Golden Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Dragon is located near the cities of Oceanside Escondido.
People found this by searching for: Golden Dragon Vista, Golden Dragon Vista Ca, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista, Golden Dragon Vista Ca Menu, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista Ca, Golden Dragon Menu, and Golden Dragon In Vista.