Golden Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Our go to place, at least 3 times a month"
"The lady/owner already knows our order and when we go we can just tell her "the same" and she'll have it ready."
"Great Service & the food is delicious."
"Great take away, friendly staff, good prices."
"Been going to this restaurant for the last 20 years with all my family best food love the service family I always eat the lunch specials and the dinner specials always 100% or any of the other plate's always delicious and made on the spot not something th"
"I was looking for Chinese food that was prepared and tasted like it does back home Michigan. To make a long story short, I've been dining here since 1990!!!"
"Good food, good prices!!"
"Great food for the $ "
"Good food"
"Good food good service"
Cons
"Could lower volume on t.v and have something more interesting rather than news or soap operas"
"Not any to complain about!"
Comments
"Our family favorite for over 20 years"
"Best Chinese Restaurant in Vista"
"Our favorite for over 30 years"
  • 8/18/2017

A Chinese food lover from Corona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2017

A Chinese food lover from Vista, CA tried it.

• 3/09/2017

A Chinese food lover from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Our go to place, at least 3 times a month
    Comments
    Our family favorite for over 20 years
  • 2/14/2017

A dining patron from CA tried it.

• 1/29/2017

A Chinese food lover from San Marcos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/12/2016

A Chinese food lover from Vista, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/03/2016

• 6/26/2016

A dining patron from Murrieta, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/22/2016

A dining patron from Oceanside, CA tried it.

• 12/27/2015

A dining patron from Baldwin Park, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great Service & the food is delicious.
    Comments
    Best Chinese Restaurant in Vista
ryantakahashi photo

ryantakahashi

San Diego, CA

Best Chinese Food in the Vista Area

This is by far the best chinese food in Vista. Everything I tried so far is always good, and the prices are pretty low compared to most places. Except for the chinese buffet place down the street. But I think the food is much better and the size portions more than make up for it. Plus its usually not as busy. I really prefer the mom and pop type of places anyways, especially when they are actually chinese. Service is always usually good, and its pretty clean for the most part, except the decorations are a little strange. Last time I was there, they told me about a website they were having built. http://www.goldendragonvista.com. It doesn’t look like its complete yet though. So I’m not sure about that. I would recommend this place to anyone that really loves good chinese food. I just wish there was delivery….

Moo Shi Beef

Awesome. Lots of flavor. Plus the pancakes are only 35 cents extra. I usually get a fat stack with mine.

December 23, 2015

Simple dishes.

Simple dishes. I love the simplicity and the cleanliness of the restaurant. The people that work here are amazing as well, they are very nice to me and my mother.
September 29, 2010

GOOD FOOD, NICE PEOPLE.

Good Chinese food. My family and friends have gone there 6 to 8 times and enjoy there food. Its worth a try. Prices are very reasonable, and the staff is very friendly.

10/19/2017

A dining patron from Moreno Valley, CA tried Chef Tang.

10/14/2017

A diner from Vista, CA tried Coyote Cafe.

10/08/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Vista, CA tried Tasty Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

10/08/2017

A Cafe chowhound from Colton, CA tried Vista French Bakery Cafe.

10/07/2017

A dining patron from Encinitas, CA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken.

10/06/2017

A dining patron from US tried Chili Coast Burgers & Micro Brews.

9/28/2017

A dining patron from Vista, CA tried Albertaco's Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/20/2017

A Cafe food lover from Encinitas, CA tried Coyote Cafe.

9/14/2017

A Pizza food lover from San Marcos, CA tried Little Caesars, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Unethical location. They do not make $5 hot and ready pizzas. They only make the $6 extra topping pepperoni ones. I was told by the girl at the counter that they are encouraged to do this by their manager. According to the Little Ceasar's corporate office
Cons
have $5 hot and ready pizzas available at all times like you are required to do
9/10/2017

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried Armando's Mexican Food, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Guacamole is great and green hot sauce is out of this world and meat is great everything just is great!
Cons
The inside could look a little better but it's fine for a little Mexican food place
Chinese Dinner Lunch

Golden Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Dragon is located near the cities of Oceanside Escondido.
People found this by searching for: Golden Dragon Vista Manu, Menu For Golden Dragon In Vista Ca, Golden Dragon Vista Ca, Golden Dragon Vista Ca Menu, Golden Dragon Vista, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista Ca, Golden Dragon In Vista, and Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista, Ca.