Golden Dragon

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"Great Service & the food is delicious."
"Great take away, friendly staff, good prices."
"Been going to this restaurant for the last 20 years with all my family best food love the service family I always eat the lunch specials and the dinner specials always 100% or any of the other plate's always delicious and made on the spot not something th"
"I was looking for Chinese food that was prepared and tasted like it does back home Michigan. To make a long story short, I've been dining here since 1990!!!"
"Good food, good prices!!"
"Great food for the $ "
"Good food"
"Good food good service"
Cons
"Not any to complain about!"
Comments
"Best Chinese Restaurant in Vista"
"Our favorite for over 30 years"
ryantakahashi photo

ryantakahashi

San Diego, CA

Best Chinese Food in the Vista Area

This is by far the best chinese food in Vista. Everything I tried so far is always good, and the prices are pretty low compared to most places. Except for the chinese buffet place down the street. But I think the food is much better and the size portions more than make up for it. Plus its usually not as busy. I really prefer the mom and pop type of places anyways, especially when they are actually chinese. Service is always usually good, and its pretty clean for the most part, except the decorations are a little strange. Last time I was there, they told me about a website they were having built. http://www.goldendragonvista.com. It doesn’t look like its complete yet though. So I’m not sure about that. I would recommend this place to anyone that really loves good chinese food. I just wish there was delivery….

Moo Shi Beef

Awesome. Lots of flavor. Plus the pancakes are only 35 cents extra. I usually get a fat stack with mine.

December 23, 2015

Simple dishes.

Simple dishes. I love the simplicity and the cleanliness of the restaurant. The people that work here are amazing as well, they are very nice to me and my mother.
September 29, 2010

GOOD FOOD, NICE PEOPLE.

Good Chinese food. My family and friends have gone there 6 to 8 times and enjoy there food. Its worth a try. Prices are very reasonable, and the staff is very friendly.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Golden Dragon  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/12/2016 A diner from Vista, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 9/03/2016 A diner from San Marcos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/26/2016 A diner from Murrieta, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 5/22/2016 A diner from Oceanside, CA tried it.

• 12/27/2015 A diner from Baldwin Park, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great Service & the food is delicious.
    Comments
    Best Chinese Restaurant in Vista
  • 11/14/2015 A diner from San Marcos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great take away, friendly staff, good prices.
  • 11/06/2015 Carolinaag tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Carolinaag liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    None
  • 9/09/2015 A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 7/10/2015 A diner from Vista, CA tried it.

• 6/28/2015 A diner from San Marcos, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Golden Dragon is located near the cities of Oceanside Escondido.
People found this by searching for: Golden Dragon Vista, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista, Golden Dragon Vista Ca Menu, Golden Dragon In Vista, Golden Dragon, Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista Ca, Golden Dragon Vista Ca, and Golden Dragon Restaurant Vista, Ca.