Golden Greek Restaurant

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Breakfast

Golden Greek Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Always sit at the bar. Service is good. Bar servers always pleasant, they make our visit ! Food is good."
"Fried oysters were great not dry but very moist will go again service was great"
"love that they have soup (2 choices!) and salad bar! Meals are good, I usually get the Terryaki chicken breasts...yummmm..."
"salad bar"
"Great food, exceptional service, very clean restaurant!"
"Great food and service."
Cons
"We arrived at 6pm Sunday night for dinner. A party of 3. We were seated but waited for at least 20 minutes before we were asked what we wanted to drink. Finally we ordered and after about 25 more minutes the waitress came back to tell us one of the ite"
"Very dim lighting, that's all I got..."
Comments
"I didn't look over our bill closely but feel we paid more than what we should have. I am going to look at a menu to check that out. Also we should have got a senior discount and didn't get that!!!! I am very disappointed."
  • 4/22/2018

A Greek food lover from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/16/2018

A Greek food lover from Danielson, CT tried it.

• 3/11/2018

A dining patron from Harrisville, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2018

A dining patron from Chepachet, RI tried it and didn't like it.

• 2/25/2018

A Greek chowhound from Putnam, CT tried it.

• 2/19/2018

A dining patron from Danielson, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/16/2017

A diner from Hadley, MA tried it.

• 11/26/2017

A Greek chowhound from Danielson, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2017

A Greek chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/16/2017

A dining patron from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
LoriFisher photo

LoriFisher

Putnam, CT

New owners

The Golden Greek has gotten a few bad reviews I must tell you all the original owners are back Tammy and George have taken over yet again. They have selected some very good staff members, the servers all greet their guests and introduce themselves, Tonight I ordered the pan seared Mahi Tuna and let me just say I wanted another one but the all you can eat salad bar was quite filling. Their menu reflects the area very well a variety of dishes that anyone would be satisfied with. I cant wait to try something else I’m thinking the Shipwreck chicken.

Ahi Tuna App

cooked to perfection, large portion, but so good left me wanting more.

August 2, 2013

The Golden Greek has recently reopened under the original owners. Worth giving a try again.
August 26, 2012

I have been going to The Golden Greek for approximately 13 years. For the most part, the food is equal to the service..pretty good, but, as of today 8/26/12...both get a complete and total 2 thumbs down.\r I called for my usual order of…

4/22/2018

A Greek chowhound from US tried Golden Greek Restaurant and liked it.

3/25/2018

A diner from US tried 4 G's Pizzeria.

3/16/2018

A Greek chowhound from Danielson, CT tried Golden Greek Restaurant.

3/11/2018

A Greek food lover from Harrisville, RI tried Golden Greek Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/26/2018

A dining patron from Pascoag, RI tried 4 G's Pizzeria.

2/25/2018

A dining patron from Chepachet, RI tried Golden Greek Restaurant and didn't like it.

2/25/2018

A Greek food lover from Putnam, CT tried Golden Greek Restaurant.

2/19/2018

A diner from Danielson, CT tried Golden Greek Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/03/2018

A Pizza food lover from Plainfield, CT tried 4 G's Pizzeria and didn't like it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

1/03/2018

A diner from New Britain, CT tried 4 G's Pizzeria.

Greek Dinner Lunch

Golden Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Rogers, Killingly, and Ballouville.
People found this by searching for: Golden Greek Dayville Ct, Golden Greek Restaurant Attawaugan Ct, Golden Greek Ct, Golden Greek Attawaugan Ct, Golden Greek Menu, Golden Greek Restaurant Menu, and Golden Greek Restaurant Dayville Ct.