Golden Greek Restaurant

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Breakfast

Golden Greek Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Always sit at the bar. Service is good. Bar servers always pleasant, they make our visit ! Food is good."
"Fried oysters were great not dry but very moist will go again service was great"
"love that they have soup (2 choices!) and salad bar! Meals are good, I usually get the Terryaki chicken breasts...yummmm..."
"salad bar"
"Great food, exceptional service, very clean restaurant!"
"Great food and service."
Cons
"We arrived at 6pm Sunday night for dinner. A party of 3. We were seated but waited for at least 20 minutes before we were asked what we wanted to drink. Finally we ordered and after about 25 more minutes the waitress came back to tell us one of the ite"
"Very dim lighting, that's all I got..."
Comments
"I didn't look over our bill closely but feel we paid more than what we should have. I am going to look at a menu to check that out. Also we should have got a senior discount and didn't get that!!!! I am very disappointed."
  • 5/19/2018

A diner from US tried it.

• 4/22/2018

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/16/2018

A Greek chowhound from Danielson, CT tried it.

• 3/11/2018

A diner from Harrisville, RI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/25/2018

A Greek chowhound from Chepachet, RI tried it and didn't like it.

• 2/25/2018

A diner from Putnam, CT tried it.

• 2/19/2018

A diner from Danielson, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/16/2017

A diner from Hadley, MA tried it.

• 11/26/2017

A Greek food lover from Danielson, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/05/2017

A Greek food lover from US tried it.

LoriFisher photo

LoriFisher

Putnam, CT

New owners

The Golden Greek has gotten a few bad reviews I must tell you all the original owners are back Tammy and George have taken over yet again. They have selected some very good staff members, the servers all greet their guests and introduce themselves, Tonight I ordered the pan seared Mahi Tuna and let me just say I wanted another one but the all you can eat salad bar was quite filling. Their menu reflects the area very well a variety of dishes that anyone would be satisfied with. I cant wait to try something else I’m thinking the Shipwreck chicken.

Ahi Tuna App

cooked to perfection, large portion, but so good left me wanting more.

April 19, 2010

First pick!

Great place! Friendly service. Kids love going out to dinner. Salad bar is always fresh. This has become one of our favorite places to eat out. Portion sizes are excellent. Taste quality surpasses other in our area.
March 8, 2010

Good food

Excellent food. wide variety of food. large salad bar. Very clean and fresh. waitstaff was very friendly

6/09/2018

A Pizza food lover from Putnam, CT tried 4 G's Pizzeria.

5/19/2018

A diner from US tried Golden Greek Restaurant.

5/18/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried 4 G's Pizzeria, liked it, and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

4/22/2018

A Greek food lover from US tried Golden Greek Restaurant and liked it.

3/25/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried 4 G's Pizzeria.

3/16/2018

A Greek chowhound from Danielson, CT tried Golden Greek Restaurant.

3/11/2018

A diner from Harrisville, RI tried Golden Greek Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/26/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Pascoag, RI tried 4 G's Pizzeria.

2/25/2018

A Greek chowhound from Chepachet, RI tried Golden Greek Restaurant and didn't like it.

2/25/2018

A Greek food lover from Putnam, CT tried Golden Greek Restaurant.

Greek Dinner Lunch

Golden Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Rogers, Killingly, and Ballouville.
People found this by searching for: Golden Greek Restaurant Menu, Golden Greek Restaurant Dayville, Golden Greek Ct, Golden Greek Attawaugan Ct, Golden Greek Menu, Golden Greek Restaurant Dayville Ct, Golden Greek Dayville Ct, and Golden Greek Restaurant Attawaugan Ct.