Golden Greek Restaurant

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Breakfast

Golden Greek Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Fried oysters were great not dry but very moist will go again service was great"
"love that they have soup (2 choices!) and salad bar! Meals are good, I usually get the Terryaki chicken breasts...yummmm..."
"salad bar"
"Great food, exceptional service, very clean restaurant!"
"Great food and service."
Cons
"We arrived at 6pm Sunday night for dinner. A party of 3. We were seated but waited for at least 20 minutes before we were asked what we wanted to drink. Finally we ordered and after about 25 more minutes the waitress came back to tell us one of the ite"
"Very dim lighting, that's all I got..."
Comments
"I didn't look over our bill closely but feel we paid more than what we should have. I am going to look at a menu to check that out. Also we should have got a senior discount and didn't get that!!!! I am very disappointed."
  • 11/05/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 10/16/2017

A Greek food lover from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 9/30/2017

A Greek food lover from Thompson, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/21/2017

A Greek chowhound from Dayville, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/03/2017

A dining patron from Danielson, CT tried it and liked it.

• 7/08/2017

A diner from Woodstock, CT tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/17/2017

A diner from US tried it.

• 5/29/2017

Kathya1 tried it.

• 5/05/2017

A diner from Middletown, CT tried it.

• 4/22/2017

A diner from Oxford, MA tried it.

LoriFisher photo

LoriFisher

Putnam, CT

New owners

The Golden Greek has gotten a few bad reviews I must tell you all the original owners are back Tammy and George have taken over yet again. They have selected some very good staff members, the servers all greet their guests and introduce themselves, Tonight I ordered the pan seared Mahi Tuna and let me just say I wanted another one but the all you can eat salad bar was quite filling. Their menu reflects the area very well a variety of dishes that anyone would be satisfied with. I cant wait to try something else I’m thinking the Shipwreck chicken.

Ahi Tuna App

cooked to perfection, large portion, but so good left me wanting more.

Greek Dinner Lunch

Golden Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Rogers, Killingly, and Ballouville.
People found this by searching for: Golden Greek Restaurant Dayville Ct, Golden Greek Dayville Ct, Golden Greek Ct, Golden Greek Dayville, Golden Greek Restaurant Menu, Golden Greek Restaurant Attawaugan Ct, Golden Greek Menu Dayville Ct, Golden Greek Restaurant Dayville, Ct, and Golden Greek Attawaugan Ct.