Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ

Cuisine: Barbecue, Chinese, Mongolian

Overall
Pros
"We go with friends at least once a month; most get the BBQ but I always choose the Sweet & Sour Chicken - excellent! Mai-Mai (I think that is the right spelling) is our regular waitress and treats us VERY well - even to remembering who in the party will "
"The walnut prawns are the best. My son loves the all you can eat grill. Prices are very reasonable. "
"Good selection for the Mongolian bbq and decent Chinese food from menu."
"Good"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...all you can eat and so many choices"
"Great fried rice. Wonderful drink prices. good times!"
"Fried wantons; yumm"
Cons
"Not the most attractive location (in a 'strip mall') and the indoor decor is plain, but the food and service more than makes up for it."
"Slow to give check at end of meal."
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...none"
"Could tidy up and update appearance a bit. A little "divey" but worth it!"
Comments
"Lots to choose from, willing to make changes (I got more vegetables added to my S&S Chicken); have even remade a drink (a lime daiquiri) because it was wasn't quite right."
"Sunday night is industry night! Great drink deals and karaoke! "

Barbecue Chinese Mongolian

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/07/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/04/2015 Julial2 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Julial2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 4/17/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 2/01/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/10/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/07/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/03/2015 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/08/2014 A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ is located near the cities of Tracyton.
People found this by searching for: Mongolian Grill Silverdale Wa, Golden Grill Silverdale, Golden Grill Mongolian Barbeque Silverdale, Mongolian Bbq Silverdale Wa, Mongolian Grill Menu, Mongolian Grill Silverdale, Golden Grill Mongolian Bbq, Golden Grill Silverdale Menu, and Golden Grill Mongolian Bbq Menu.