9469 Silverdale Way Nw
Silverdale, WA 98383-8521

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ

Cuisine: Barbecue, Chinese, Mongolian

Overall
Pros
"Good food at a good price. Rather expensive soda though. "
"We go with friends at least once a month; most get the BBQ but I always choose the Sweet & Sour Chicken - excellent! Mai-Mai (I think that is the right spelling) is our regular waitress and treats us VERY well - even to remembering who in the party will "
"The walnut prawns are the best. My son loves the all you can eat grill. Prices are very reasonable. "
"Good selection for the Mongolian bbq and decent Chinese food from menu."
"Good"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...all you can eat and so many choices"
"Great fried rice. Wonderful drink prices. good times!"
"Fried wantons; yumm"
Cons
"Not the most attractive location (in a 'strip mall') and the indoor decor is plain, but the food and service more than makes up for it."
"Slow to give check at end of meal."
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...none"
"Could tidy up and update appearance a bit. A little "divey" but worth it!"
Comments
"Lots to choose from, willing to make changes (I got more vegetables added to my S&S Chicken); have even remade a drink (a lime daiquiri) because it was wasn't quite right."
"Sunday night is industry night! Great drink deals and karaoke! "
  • 5/12/2017

A dining patron from Port Orchard, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food at a good price. Rather expensive soda though.
  • 8/07/2015

A Barbecue chowhound from US tried it.

• 7/04/2015

Julial2 tried it, liked it, and rated it . Julial2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 4/17/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2015

A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2015

A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 2/01/2015

A Barbecue food lover from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 1/10/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/07/2015

A dining patron from Seattle, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/03/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it.

June 9, 2015

I've been going to this Mongolian BBQ for 20+ years. It's a favorite spot for birthdays in our family. I love being able to make my own meal and the ingredients are fresh and delicious. Sometimes the cooks even put on a bit of a show as…
August 1, 2009

What a show!

We've been going to the Golden Grill since we moved here (about 15 years). I was never crazy about the idea of the mongolian BBQ (all those vegetables!) as a kid but now I love it. And it's so neat to watch the chefs cook it for you. Even…
January 6, 2009

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ

Its a nice envirment. The portions are good size. We could feed my husband and I and our toddler on a plate. The whole Mongolian experience is great. To be able to pick your own food and watch them cook it. It awed the children.

10/15/2017

An Italian chowhound from Bremerton, WA tried Veneto Ristorante Italiano, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best Italian in silverdale
10/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Seattle, WA tried Mandarin Chinese Restaurant.

10/05/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried Mandarin Chinese Restaurant.

8/08/2017

A diner from Seattle, WA tried Spiro's Pizza & Pasta, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/29/2017

A Chinese food lover from Poulsbo, WA tried Mandarin Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
There are no cons.
7/06/2017

A Chinese food lover from Tacoma, WA tried Mandarin Chinese Restaurant and liked it. They liked the food.

6/28/2017

A Chinese food lover from US tried King's Wok and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/11/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Seattle, WA tried King's Wok.

5/12/2017

A Barbecue food lover from Port Orchard, WA tried Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
Good food at a good price. Rather expensive soda though.
4/29/2017

A dining patron from Bonney Lake, WA tried Famous Dave's BBQ Restaurant, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Barbecue Chinese Mongolian

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ is located near the cities of Kitsap County and Tracyton.
People found this by searching for: Golden Grill Silverdale, Mongolian Grill Silverdale Wa, Mongolian Bbq Silverdale Wa, Golden Grill Mongolian Bbq Silverdale, Wa, Golden Grill Mongolian Bbq, Golden Grill Mongolian Bbq Menu, and Mongolian Grill Silverdale.