Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ

Cuisine: Barbecue, Chinese, Mongolian

Overall
Pros
"We go with friends at least once a month; most get the BBQ but I always choose the Sweet & Sour Chicken - excellent! Mai-Mai (I think that is the right spelling) is our regular waitress and treats us VERY well - even to remembering who in the party will "
"The walnut prawns are the best. My son loves the all you can eat grill. Prices are very reasonable. "
"Good selection for the Mongolian bbq and decent Chinese food from menu."
"Good"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...all you can eat and so many choices"
"Great fried rice. Wonderful drink prices. good times!"
"Fried wantons; yumm"
Cons
"Not the most attractive location (in a 'strip mall') and the indoor decor is plain, but the food and service more than makes up for it."
"Slow to give check at end of meal."
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...none"
"Could tidy up and update appearance a bit. A little "divey" but worth it!"
Comments
"Lots to choose from, willing to make changes (I got more vegetables added to my S&S Chicken); have even remade a drink (a lime daiquiri) because it was wasn't quite right."
"Sunday night is industry night! Great drink deals and karaoke! "
June 9, 2015

I've been going to this Mongolian BBQ for 20+ years. It's a favorite spot for birthdays in our family. I love being able to make my own meal and the ingredients are fresh and delicious. Sometimes the cooks even put on a bit of a show as…
August 1, 2009

What a show!

We've been going to the Golden Grill since we moved here (about 15 years). I was never crazy about the idea of the mongolian BBQ (all those vegetables!) as a kid but now I love it. And it's so neat to watch the chefs cook it for you. Even…
January 6, 2009

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ

Its a nice envirment. The portions are good size. We could feed my husband and I and our toddler on a plate. The whole Mongolian experience is great. To be able to pick your own food and watch them cook it. It awed the children.

Barbecue Chinese Mongolian

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/07/2015 A diner from Jefferson, OR tried it.

• 7/04/2015 Julial2 tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. Julial2 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Comments
  • 4/17/2015 A diner from WA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/24/2015 A diner from Seattle, WA tried it.

• 2/01/2015 A diner from WA tried it.

• 1/10/2015 A diner from TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/07/2015 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 1/03/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 12/08/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Golden Grill Mongolian BBQ is located near the cities of Tracyton.
People found this by searching for: Golden Grill Mongolian Bbq, Golden Grill Silverdale, Golden Grill Mongolian Bbq Silverdale Menu, Mongolian Grill Silverdale Wa Menu, Mongolian Grill Silverdale, Mongolian Grill Silverdale Wa, Golden Grill Mongolian Bbq Menu, Golden Grill Silverdale Buffet Price, and Mongolian Bbq Silverdale Wa.