1062 G St

arcata_import photo

arcata_import

Arcata, CA

The Worst Restaurant in Arcata

Generally the service is so slow in this restaurant that it’s really easy to dine and ditch. No one ever pays attention to you and servers seem to disappear after you’re seated. There’s usually a mistake with your order and they leave you at your table to steam about it until all the people you’re eating with have finished.

I tried to avoid this by ordering out. Got my order and the waitress even double-checked the box before she handed it to me…maybe I should have too! I got to work and looked-it was a tiny amount of food, my side order was missing, the toast was dry and no butter was provided. Disapointing….again.

You’d think we’d learn, but when there aren’t that many options in a small town, you’re forced to deal with AND PAY THE PRICE—literally-for the customer-avoidance, small to-go portions, screwed-up orders, and horrid dining experience. I’ve lived here for 10 years now, and the advice I would give is COOK AT HOME or DINE AND DITCH!!

Popeye Scramble

Scramble was fine, though there was too much cheese—but really, most people don’t mind that.

Portion was child-sized though that option wasn’t chosen.

Side dish was non-existant though I ordered one.

Downtown Arcata Breakfast
Sun,Sat 07:30AM - 03:00PM
Mon-Fri 06:30AM - 03:00PM

Golden Harvest  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Harvest is located near the cities of Bayside.
People found this by searching for: Golden Harvest Cafe Arcata Menu, Golden Harvest Arcata, Menu For Golden Harvest Restaurant In Arcata, Golden Harvest Restaurant Arcata Ca, Golden Harvest Menu Arcata Cw, Breakfast Restaurants Arcata Ca, Golden Harvest Menu Eureka, and Harvest Restaurant Arcata Ca.