908 W Main St
Tomball, TX 77375-5528

Golden Pagoda Chinese Rstraunt

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Pan Asian

Golden Pagoda Chinese Rstraunt is a Chinese, Breakfast, and Pan Asian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Friendly staff and inexpensive "
"This has to be the worst resturant ever to go down in history. I took my 2 little sisters here for a birthday dinner. The food was bland but edible (just about when hungry) they picked up my plate while I was still waiting that was absolutely terrible. Th"
"Food has always been decent"
"Good food always high quality fair price, good service "
Cons
"Staff!!!! Better food quality"
"Received wrong food by delivery , when called them owners argued with me about what I supposedly ordered, accidentally hung up on me & refused to give me their name. I order from them regularly , what a way to treat their customer, talk about poor cus"
"Egg rolls"
"Nothing I can think of"
Comments
"Just don't try here. "
  • 8/09/2015

A Chinese food lover from Tomball, TX tried it.

• 1/29/2015

A Greek chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 12/23/2014

A Chinese food lover from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly staff and inexpensive
  • 7/31/2014

A diner from London, H9 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Staff!!!! Better food quality
    Comments
    Just don't try here.
  • 6/06/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Food has always been decent
  • 5/19/2014

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
    Egg rolls
  • 2/03/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/25/2014

• 2/21/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 2/15/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Good food always high quality fair price, good service
    Cons
    Nothing I can think of
Mom_of_three photo

Mom_of_three

Tomball, TX

Good food, fair price, bad service

LOVE LOVE LOVE the food here!! The service is not so good. The lady that works the cash register is nice but no one else is. Go here expecting good food. . .but bad service!

Chinese Breakfast Pan Asian

Golden Pagoda Chinese Rstraunt  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Pagoda Chinese Rstraunt is located near the cities of Hufsmith.
People found this by searching for: Golden Pagoda Chinese Restaurant, Golden Pagod Tomball, Golden Pagado Menu Tomball Tx, Golden Pagoda Tomball Texas, Golden Pagoda Tomball Menu, Golden Pagoda Tomball, Golden Pagoda Menu, Golden Pagoda Menu Tomball, and Golden Pagoda.