Golden Peacock Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Chinatown
Cuisine: American, Kosher, Catering

Golden Peacock Restaurant is a American, Kosher, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

kevinchan763 photo

kevinchan763

Alameda, CA

5 Stars! Chinese Food in Oakland, CA!

My Boyfriend and I come all the way from Chico, Ca for this food, we crave it and frequently make the trip to the bay area with no other motive then to visit the sweet little lady that works in there and the wonderful food she serves us… The Egg Foo Young and the pot stickers with her special sauce is the best thing on the menu as far as I’m concerned… Love love love it!

ryanli2033 photo

ryanli2033

Oakland, CA

Best Chinese Restaurant in Oakland Chinatown!

I decided to stop by and try this restaurant because I’ve heard that a lot of police officers and government workers like to dine here. My co-workers kept convincing that this is a must-try place.

So I came to the Peacock for lunch on Thursday afternoon. The place was nearly full, I ended up sharing a table with a couple that sat on the back end table.

The lady came to take my order was nice and helpful. She introduced me to the restaurant’s most popular entrees and she offered to make substitutions for me as well.

I find the ambiance of this restaurant to be very appealing. It just smells so good.
I ordered the Mixed Vegetables Fish Fillet with Chow Mein. It came with Hot & Sour Soup and an egg roll for appetizers.

My company is near the Oakland City Hall. I just learned that the Peacock does catering. I think this place will become my new spot in Oakland Chinatown.

Thus, Golden Peacock exceeds the average expectations and it warrants this 5-STAR rating easily.

Shanghai Chicken

Excellent!

July 13, 2009

decent

Decent food here. The buffet has a good spread though. Enjoyed the paneer. It is not going there all the time but good enough for once in a while. The Roti could have been better.

Zachary's Chicago Pizza

Pizza in Rockridge

Gregoire

French in Piedmont Avenue

Pizza Rustica

Italian in Montclair Business

1/12/2018

A diner from Berkeley, CA tried Mockingbird in Downtown.

1/10/2018

An Ice Cream food lover from Oakland, CA tried Ben's Dairy Freeze in Foothill Square, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The milkshakes are to die for!
1/08/2018

A Dim Sum chowhound from Albany, CA tried Happy Valley's Restaurant in Merritt.

1/07/2018

A Seafood food lover from Cobb, CA tried Ark At Pier 29 in South Kennedy Tract.

1/06/2018

A Pizza food lover from US tried Lupita Bakery.

1/05/2018

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried El Agavero in Montclair Business.

12/26/2017

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried Mill's Hoagie & Deli Shop in Millsmont.

12/21/2017

A dining patron from Dearborn, MI tried Cinnamon Tree.

12/20/2017

A dining patron from Oakland, CA tried Davan Thai Cuisine in Downtown.

12/18/2017

A Mexican chowhound from US tried Happy Burrito in Downtown.

Golden Peacock Restaurant Chinese Food Oakland Chinatown

Golden Peacock Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Peacock Restaurant is located near the cities of Emeryville, Piedmont, Rockridge, and Alameda.
People found this by searching for: Golden Peacock Restaurant Yelp Oakland, Golden Peacock Restaurant Oakland Ca, Golden Peacock Oakland, Golden Peacock Restaurant Oakland Yelp, Golden Peacock Restaurant Oakland, and Golden Peacock Restaurant.