Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Fast Food

March 30, 2012

Good food with small portions

Better than I expected, but the portions were somewhat small...\r \r I got the chow mein, and I was still hungry afterwards. Good food tho.
January 5, 2012

Authentic food and a great time

The chinese food here was excellent, and I really liked how authentic everything was!
September 7, 2009

Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant is INCREDIBLY DELISHIOUS

I think this is one of, if not the BEST neighborhood Chinese restaurants in the entire Delaware Valley. When I worked in Plymouth Meeting, I used to make it over there with co workers at least a couple of times a week - so many different…

Chinese Breakfast Parking

Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 12/07/2016 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 6/05/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 11/11/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/13/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it.

• 12/31/2013 A diner from US tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Whitpain, Broad Axe, Center Square, Penllyn, and Whitpain Twp.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Restaurant Blue Bell Pa, Golden Sea Blue Bell, Golden Chinese Restaurant Whitpain, Golden Sea Blue Bell Menu, Chinese Restaurant 19422, Chinese Blue Bell 202 And Skippack Pike, Asian Resteraunts In Whitpain Twp, Chinese Food Blue Bell Pa, and Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant.