Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Fast Food

March 30, 2012

Good food with small portions

Better than I expected, but the portions were somewhat small...\r \r I got the chow mein, and I was still hungry afterwards. Good food tho.
January 5, 2012

Authentic food and a great time

The chinese food here was excellent, and I really liked how authentic everything was!
September 7, 2009

Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant is INCREDIBLY DELISHIOUS

I think this is one of, if not the BEST neighborhood Chinese restaurants in the entire Delaware Valley. When I worked in Plymouth Meeting, I used to make it over there with co workers at least a couple of times a week - so many different…

Chinese Breakfast Parking

Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/05/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/11/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 3/13/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 12/31/2013 A diner from Shacklefords, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Whitpain, Broad Axe, Center Square, Penllyn, and Whitpain Twp.
People found this by searching for: Chinese Restaurant Blue Bell Pa, Chinese Blue Bell 202 And Skippack Pike, Golden Sea Blue Bell Menu, Golden Sea Blue Bell, Asian Resteraunts In Whitpain Twp, Chinese Restaurant 19422, Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant, and Golden Chinese Restaurant Whitpain.