2908 Ogden Ave
Aurora, IL 60504-7202

Golden Sea Chop Suey

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Catering

Golden Sea Chop Suey is a Chinese, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

• 11/12/2016

A diner from Aurora, IL tried it.

• 5/17/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it.

great food great service

been going there 5 years now!!!!!!!!!
we don’t go anywhere else for chinese!!!!!!!!

sweat sour chix

my favorite,pork fried rice,egg drop soup,crab rangoons all excellent!!!!!!!!!!

msprudie photo

msprudie

Aurora, IL

Golden Sea The Best

This is just the best Chinese around and it’s close to me! There are some mediocre and some really bad Chinese places around but this one beats all takers.

I love the egg rolls, the pot stickers the dinners for two, etc. They will let you change the entree for a small extra charge. With the appetizers you really can’t beat their dinners for….

I don’t know what they do to the shrimp or where they get it, but it is the best. I usually take out. We eat here on Mother’s Day because it is not crowded. We even order for Christmas Eve, because I don’t want to cook. You don’t go there for the atmosphere.

Chinese Lunch Delivery

Golden Sea Chop Suey  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Sea Chop Suey is located near the cities of Montgomery and Montgmry.
People found this by searching for: Golden Sea Menu, Golden Sea Aurora, Golden Sea Restaurant 60504, Golden Sea Chop Suey Aurora Il, Golden Sea.Menu, Golden Sea Chop Suey, Golden Sea Chop Suey Menu, Golden Sea Aurora Menu, and Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant Aurora Il.