18991 Sonoma Hwy
Sonoma, CA 95476-5400

Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Chinese & American

Overall
Pros
"Great tasting and fast"
"Hunan crispy beef!!!!!"
"I got kung fu kicked in the mouth kung pow!"
"Great food!"
"Great food. I am a vegan and asked to make my chow fun accordingly and it was done just the way I asked "
"They are friendly, great service, and fabulous food! I love their wanton soup! I get it when I am sick. It always makes me feel better!! I haven't had a dish I didn't like there! One of Sonoma Valley's treasures for sure!!!"
"Fresh tasty food. Best in Sonoma"
Cons
"Pinkish paint on the walls is not my fave but that's just me!"
"Nothing...."
Comments
"Three princess prawns!"
  • 4/03/2017

A diner from Fremont, CA tried it.

• 1/14/2017

A dining patron from Napa, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2016

A diner from Napa, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Napa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/28/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Sonoma, CA tried it.

• 7/02/2015

A diner from Napa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/16/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/27/2015

A Chinese food lover from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 4/13/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

May 30, 2008

Company favorite but the waitress was really out there

The company I work for and my family rates Golden Spring their favorite at least for take out but when I took my daughter there recently, the waitress took a long time before acknowledging our presence seemingly confused as why she was…
October 9, 2006

Avoid

Absolultely the worst Chinese food we have ever eaten. Ordered takeout, picked up the food at about 6 pm, restaurant was empty....telltail sign.... food tasted like it was made the day before by a\r 7 year old! We throw out the shrimp,…

Chinese American Good For Kids

Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine is located near the cities of El Verano and Boyes Hot Springs.
People found this by searching for: Golden Springs Sonoma, Golden Spring Sonoma Menu, Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine Sonoma, Golden Springs Sonoma Ca, Golden Spring Sonoma, Golden Springs Chinese Food In Sonoma, Golden Springs Sonoma Menu, Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine Menu Sonoma, and Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine Menu.