18991 Sonoma Hwy
Sonoma, CA 95476-5400

Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Chinese & American

Overall
Pros
"FOOD TASTE GOOD / NOODLE DISH GREAT SINGAPOR"
"Great tasting and fast"
"Hunan crispy beef!!!!!"
"I got kung fu kicked in the mouth kung pow!"
"Great food!"
"Great food. I am a vegan and asked to make my chow fun accordingly and it was done just the way I asked "
"They are friendly, great service, and fabulous food! I love their wanton soup! I get it when I am sick. It always makes me feel better!! I haven't had a dish I didn't like there! One of Sonoma Valley's treasures for sure!!!"
"Fresh tasty food. Best in Sonoma"
Cons
"Pinkish paint on the walls is not my fave but that's just me!"
"Nothing...."
Comments
"Three princess prawns!"
  • 5/05/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Vacaville, CA tried it and rated it . They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

• 12/10/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Walnut Creek, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    FOOD TASTE GOOD / NOODLE DISH GREAT SINGAPOR
  • 4/03/2017

A dining patron from Fremont, CA tried it.

• 1/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Napa, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/30/2016

• 2/28/2016

A dining patron from Napa, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/28/2016

A Chinese food lover from Sonoma, CA tried it.

• 7/02/2015

• 5/16/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/10/2015

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it.

Chinese American Good For Kids

Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine is located near the cities of El Verano and Boyes Hot Springs.
People found this by searching for: Golden Springs Sonoma Ca, Golden Spring Sonoma Menu, Golden Spring Sonoma, Golden Springs Chinese Food In Sonoma, Golden Springs Sonoma Menu, Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine Menu, Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine Menu Sonoma, Golden Spring Mandarin Cuisine Sonoma, and Golden Springs Sonoma.