554 Baltimore Pike
Bel Air, MD 21014-4330

Golden Szechuan Inn

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Golden Szechuan Inn is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Overall
  • 10/15/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Philadelphia, PA tried it.

• 10/10/2015

A Chinese food lover from Bel Air, MD tried it and liked it.

• 9/20/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Forest Hill, MD tried it.

• 7/21/2015

A dining patron from Bel Air, MD tried it.

• 5/16/2015

A Chinese food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 4/14/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/05/2014

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 3/12/2015

• 2/10/2015

A Chinese food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/09/2015

A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

tabbygirl photo

tabbygirl

Bel Air, MD

Very poor service

I ordered from Golden Szechuan Inn and was extremely dissatisfied with my order. I was not told one of the items was cold so when I got it I didn’t like it. Also, they sent me two of the same order. I called to ask if I could exchange it for something else and they argued with me saying they had told me what the item was. They would not exchange it for anything. They blamed it all on me. I will never order from there again and I will make sure to get the word out to my friends to not order there also. Very unpleasant experience.

Chinese Lunch Delivery

Golden Szechuan Inn  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Szechuan Inn is located near the cities of Bel Air South, Benson, Bel Air North, and Emmorton.
People found this by searching for: Golden Schezuan Bel Air Md Menu, Golden Schezuan Bel Air Md, Golden Schezuan, Golden Szechuan Bel Air Menu, Golden Szechuan Restaurant, Golden Szechuan Inn Menu, Golden Szechuan Bel Air, Golden Szechuan Inn, and Golden Szechuan Restaurant Bel Air.