1099 W Orange Blossom Trl
Apopka, FL 32712

Golden Wok

Cuisine: Chinese, Breakfast, Catering

Golden Wok is a Chinese, Breakfast, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Itsyummy photo

Itsyummy

Apopka, FL

Better than Nothing

I was sick in the bathroom for nearly two days after eating here a month ago. I am surprised that the doors stay open. It must be for the “value”.

Lunch Buffet

I arrived around 1:30, some of the food was no longer being placed out for clients although there were about 30 people present. Most of the food was cold or barely warm. The General Tso Chicken was not sweet as is typical and the chicken was tough. Likewise the Barbecue Chicken was tough, generally a favorite, I couldn’t even eat it.
I don’t know if the food was bad or if they cook with Peanut Oil (I am allergic, however, I have never gotten so sick after consuming Peanuts before so, I may have gotten food poisoning).
I wouldn’t go back if you paid me $100.

Leigh11211 photo

Leigh11211

Apopka, FL

Would rather eat out of a trash can

Zero stars!!!!! Completely disgusting!!!! DRY. COLD. CHEWY. POOR SELECTION. 2 PORTIONS IN EACH CATEGORY, JUST DOWNRIGHT ROTTEN ROTTEN ROTTEN !!!!!!! WASTE OF MONEY. $12.25. WORST CHINESE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.

Lunch Buffet

MEAT-COLD
EVERYTHING -COLD

Chinese Breakfast Catering

Golden Wok  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Wok is located near the cities of Plymouth.
People found this by searching for: Golden Wok Apopka 32712, Golden Wok Apopka, Delivery Places In 32712 Open On Christmas, Does Golden Wok Have Peanut Oil?, Chinese Food Delivery32712, Golden Wok, Apopka, and Golden Wok Buffet Apopka.