Golden Wok of Bloomington

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Sushi

Golden Wok of Bloomington is a Catering, Lunch, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/10/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/27/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 3/16/2015

A Catering chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/06/2014

A Catering chowhound from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 10/12/2013

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

kshul1 photo

kshul1

Bloomington, MN

I have been to many Chinese restaurants trying...

I have been to many Chinese restaurants trying to find a good Egg Foo Young over the past several years since I moved away from a neighborhood where I used to get it a lot. I have had some that were good, but have not been able to find that “perfect” one that I was searching for until now! I had the Chicken Egg Foo Young for lunch a couple of days ago and it was absolutely wonderful! I have not tried anything else there yet, but it was busy and the food that I saw looked and smelled great. The service was fast and friendly too. I can’t wait to go back!

Chicken Egg Foo Young

This was the best Egg Foo Young that I have had in a long time. I had it just a couple of days ago and I am already wanting to have it again. If you love Egg Foo Young, don’t miss this one!

MaggieRichfield photo

MaggieRichfield

Richfield, MN

Delicious!

I have never been really in to Chinese food. I am a vegetarian, so it’s hard to appreciate a lot of take out places. What I love about Golden Wok is that they don’t put egg in their fried rice. I always order the vegetable fried rice, and it is SO good. I have been disappointed time and time again by Chinese places, but never by Golden Wok in Bloomington. The wontons are also TO DIE FOR. They are so good. I live about 10 minutes away, but I frequently make the drive over there late at night (9:30-10ish) to pick up wontons when I am craving.

The staff is always super friendly, the service is quick (delivery and eating in!), and the food has never been bad (my husband always gets a chicken meal and is never unhappy).

This is the best Chinese place around.

Cheese Wontons

These are wonderful. I have never had a bad batch. They are always fried perfectly.

Vegetable Fried Rice

You can get a lunch size or dinner size all day, which is awesome! The vegetables have a nice crunch to them, never soggy and always flavorful.

This is the only vegetable fried rice I’ve eaten in my life time that I can honestly say I enjoy enough to order again. It is always SO GOOD.

HonestPerson photo

HonestPerson

Bloomington, MN

Bad food

Food was stale. The chinese crunchy noodles were soggy.
I won’t recommend to a dog to eat at this place.

Chow Mein

Mostly corn starch. Soggy noodles. Little meat. Tasted spoiled.

7/11/2017

An American food lover from US tried McDonald's, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/11/2017

A dining patron from Sioux Falls, SD tried Tucci Benucch in South Loop, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/10/2017

Mariaa1 tried Tony Roma's, liked it, and rated it . Mariaa1 liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Ribs, service, and drinks!!
Cons
None
Comments
You never feel crowded here. Other places when you go eat everyone's so close together. Not here you can actually have a private conversation.
7/05/2017

A dining patron from US tried Mandarin Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/20/2017

A Seafood food lover from Mount Vernon, WA tried Neil's Clover Patch Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/16/2017

A French chowhound from Minneapolis, MN tried Chez Daniel and liked it.

6/15/2017

A diner from US tried Ciao Bella.

6/10/2017

A Catering chowhound from US tried Golden Wok of Bloomington.

5/31/2017

A Steakhouse food lover from Minneapolis, MN tried Steak & Ale Restaurant - Bloomington, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/28/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Zeke's Place.

Chinese and Japanese Catering Lunch
Fri-Sat 10:30AM - 10:30PM
Mon-Thu 10:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 11:30AM - 10:00PM

Golden Wok of Bloomington  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Wok of Bloomington is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Golden Wok Bloomington, Mn, Golden Wok Bloomington Mn Menu, Golden Wok Bloomington, Golden Woh Menu Bloomington Mn, Golden Wok Mn, Golden Wok Of Bloomington, Golden Wok, and Golden Wok Bloomington Mn.