Golden Wok of Bloomington

Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Sushi

Golden Wok of Bloomington is a Catering, Lunch, and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

• 5/27/2015

A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 3/16/2015

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 11/06/2014

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried it and liked it.

• 10/12/2013

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

kshul1 photo

kshul1

Bloomington, MN

I have been to many Chinese restaurants trying...

I have been to many Chinese restaurants trying to find a good Egg Foo Young over the past several years since I moved away from a neighborhood where I used to get it a lot. I have had some that were good, but have not been able to find that “perfect” one that I was searching for until now! I had the Chicken Egg Foo Young for lunch a couple of days ago and it was absolutely wonderful! I have not tried anything else there yet, but it was busy and the food that I saw looked and smelled great. The service was fast and friendly too. I can’t wait to go back!

Chicken Egg Foo Young

This was the best Egg Foo Young that I have had in a long time. I had it just a couple of days ago and I am already wanting to have it again. If you love Egg Foo Young, don’t miss this one!

MaggieRichfield photo

MaggieRichfield

Richfield, MN

Delicious!

I have never been really in to Chinese food. I am a vegetarian, so it’s hard to appreciate a lot of take out places. What I love about Golden Wok is that they don’t put egg in their fried rice. I always order the vegetable fried rice, and it is SO good. I have been disappointed time and time again by Chinese places, but never by Golden Wok in Bloomington. The wontons are also TO DIE FOR. They are so good. I live about 10 minutes away, but I frequently make the drive over there late at night (9:30-10ish) to pick up wontons when I am craving.

The staff is always super friendly, the service is quick (delivery and eating in!), and the food has never been bad (my husband always gets a chicken meal and is never unhappy).

This is the best Chinese place around.

Cheese Wontons

These are wonderful. I have never had a bad batch. They are always fried perfectly.

Vegetable Fried Rice

You can get a lunch size or dinner size all day, which is awesome! The vegetables have a nice crunch to them, never soggy and always flavorful.

This is the only vegetable fried rice I’ve eaten in my life time that I can honestly say I enjoy enough to order again. It is always SO GOOD.

HonestPerson photo

HonestPerson

Bloomington, MN

Bad food

Food was stale. The chinese crunchy noodles were soggy.
I won’t recommend to a dog to eat at this place.

Chow Mein

Mostly corn starch. Soggy noodles. Little meat. Tasted spoiled.

5/11/2017

A Seafood chowhound from US tried Long John Silver's.

5/09/2017

An Asian food lover from Shakopee, MN tried Lai Inn Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Best egg rolls in town. All their offerings are flavorful and fresh. It has been a favorite of mine for over 30 years
5/05/2017

A diner from US tried Zeke's Place and liked it. They liked the food.

4/26/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Kimson Vietnamese Cuisine.

4/24/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Long John Silver's and liked it. They liked the food.

4/11/2017

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried Arby's, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/11/2017

A dining patron from Chicago, IL tried Don Ho Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/05/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Zeke's Place.

3/29/2017

A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried Zeke's Place, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/21/2017

A dining patron from Minneapolis, MN tried Mandarin Kitchen, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Exellent food every time!
Cons
Not quiet enough. The dining room is like a cafeteria.
Comments
The take out is fast!
Chinese and Japanese Catering Lunch
Fri-Sat 10:30AM - 10:30PM
Mon-Thu 10:30AM - 10:00PM
Sun 11:30AM - 10:00PM

Golden Wok of Bloomington  Restaurant Reviews

Golden Wok of Bloomington is located near the cities of Cholavaram and Richfield.
People found this by searching for: Golden Wok Of Bloomington, Golden Wok, Golden Wok Bloomington, Golden Wok Bloomington Mn, Golden Wok Bloomington, Mn, Golden Wok Mn, Golden Wok Bloomington Mn Menu, and Golden Woh Menu Bloomington Mn.