5578 Broadway

Goldmine Corporation

Neighborhoods: Kingsbridge
Cuisine: Diner, Breakfast, American

Overall
Pros
"Great food. Love the burgers. Ever since the renovation and updated menu has awesome options loving their soups too"
"Only my way out "
"Them burgers. I love the takeout from the counter guy. He's cool."
Cons
"No where to wait gets too packed"
"Horrible waitress horrible food service, once my food got to my table the food was cold, the waitress gave me a nasty look owners just staring at us, looking at watch all the time, I can tell he was timing us never again will I step foot into that place d"
"Nasty waitress. She has an accent which I think she's from Iraq or something. She has a shit load of clown makeup and is rude as fuck. I swear that I will not go back because of this disgusting fuck. She's probably a transvestite"
Comments
"Renovate everything starting with the owner"
"Hire clean people and make sure they don't chew their food in front of paying customers."
  • 6/10/2016

A Diner chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried it.

• 5/30/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 4/10/2015

A dining patron from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/26/2014

A Diner chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 7/31/2014

A Diner chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    No where to wait gets too packed
  • 3/20/2014

• 3/20/2014

A Diner food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/20/2014

A Diner chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 3/20/2014

A Diner food lover from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 12/29/2013

A Diner food lover from Cold Spring Harbor, NY tried it.

Diner Delivery Breakfast

Diner in University Heights

A & A Express Deli & Grocery

Deli in Parkchester

Goldmine Corporation  Restaurant Reviews

Goldmine Corporation is located near the cities of Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, Bronx County, and West Farms.
People found this by searching for: Gold Mine Diner Bronx Ny, Gold Mines Diner Bronx Ny, Goldmine Corporation Menu, The Goldmine Cafe Bronxz, Gold Mine Diner Menu, Gold Mine Cafe Bronx Ny, Menu For Goldmine 10463, and Goldmine Diner Reviews Bronx.