Gondola Pizza House

Cuisine: Pizza, Italian, Subs

Overall
Pros
"Pleasant "
Comments
"This is a great place to eat at! !the food is wonderful! I been going there with my family when i was a little girl around in the 70 s!!!now I take my family there! Every one should go there And enjoy the food! "

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Pizza Italian Subs

Gondola Pizza House  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/18/2016 A diner from Crossville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Pleasant
  • 6/18/2016 A diner from Crossville, TN tried it.

• 4/07/2016 A diner from Crossville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/29/2016 A diner from Smithville, TN tried it.

• 11/28/2015 A diner from Crossville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/25/2015 A diner from US tried it.

• 10/15/2015 A diner from Crossville, TN tried it and liked it.

• 8/23/2015 A diner from Sparta, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 6/29/2015 A diner from Nashville, TN tried it and liked it.

• 5/26/2015 A diner from Atlanta, GA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Gondola Restaurant Crossville Tn Menu, Gondola Pizza House Crossville Tn, Gondolas Crossville Tn Menu, Gondola Resturant Menu Crossville Tn, Gondola Crossville Tn, Irish Pubs Crossville, Tn, Gondola Restaurant Crossville Tn, Gondola Pizza Crossville Tn Menu, and Gondola Crossville Tn Menu.