22 Church Street
Ramsey, NJ 07446

Good Taste Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch specials, Szechwan

Good Taste Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch specials, and Szechwan restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid between $10 and $25.

Pros
"My choice in Ramsey for take-out. We stick to the basics: lo mein, sweet and sour shrimp/chicken, egg rolls, etc. and it's always good. They sometimes get the rice wrong so I check it when I pick it up, You can order on-line and specify a pick-up time and"
Cons
"long wait during lunch hours so it best to call in advance"
Comments
  • 3/27/2016

Foodielover4life tried it, liked it, and rated it . Foodielover4life liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
  • 3/27/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Elizabeth, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    long wait during lunch hours so it best to call in advance
  • 2/08/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Ramsey, NJ tried it.

• 8/17/2014

A chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/05/2014

A Chinese chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

foodielover4life photo

foodielover4life

Somerville, NJ

great take out spot in ramsey

When I first moved into the area years ago, I tried every take-out Chinese food place within a certain radius. While some of Good Taste’s competitors are good, in my estimation this place certainly tops them, and hence I’ve been a loyal customer to them ever since I first tried the place. I eat Chinese take out fairly regularly, and I consider my standards for it to be high. While their name isn’t exactly creative (or a traditional Chinese restaurant name), it certainly does relay accurate information about their food. I find it to be consistently excellent. It is also quickly prepared and reasonably priced.

They run lunch specials each weekday that are a good bargain, and they always have dinner specials on the menu as well. I find two of their staples items — hot and sour soup and pork fried rice — to be especially good. I have yet to order an entrée that I didn’t think was excellent.

I will definitely keep coming back for more!

Chinese Delivery Online Ordering

Good Taste Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Good Taste Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Allendale, Mahwah, Upper Saddle River, Darlington, and U Saddle Riv.
People found this by searching for: Good Taste Ramsey Nj, Good Taste Mahwah, Good Taste Chinese Ramsey, Good Taste Chinese Restaurant Ramsey Nj, Good Taste Chinese Ramsey Nj Menu, Good Taste Ramsey Nj Menu, Good Taste Ramsey Menu, and Good Taste Chinese Ramsey Menu.