1894 Eastchester Rd
Bronx, NY 10461-2327

Good To Go ~ Italian & American Comfort Food

Neighborhoods: Morris Park
Cuisine: Italian, Salads, Pizza

Good To Go ~ Italian & American Comfort Food is a Italian, Salads, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for a romantic date, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 3/06/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 3/03/2015

An Italian chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 11/25/2014

• 12/06/2013

An Italian chowhound from Rockville Centre, NY tried it.

CVIERA74 photo

CVIERA74

Bronx, NY

Good to Go is Tha Bomb!

My husband and I started coming here a year ago and we became regulars. I mean literally almost every dish we have tried was delicious. We are never disappointed, The New York Strip Steak Gorgonzola is one of my favorites on the menu. Eggplant Parmesan was delicious. The Mixed Grill has been my husbands favorite. The stir fry is awesome! The pressed foccacia bread sandwiches are great and my favorite salad of all time there is the Italian Cobb Salad. This salad comes with Grilled shrimp but I sometimes substitute it with the grilled skirt steak.

New York Strip Steak Gorgonzola

The beef is of superb quality, always cooked to perfection with a smothering of melted gorgonzola on top. It comes with a side of sweet potato fries but they are happy to substitute any other side dish for you.

Italian Salads Free Delivery

Chinese in Kings Bridge

New Capital Restaurant

Diner in University Heights

Good To Go ~ Italian & American Comfort Food  Restaurant Reviews

Good To Go ~ Italian & American Comfort Food is located near the cities of The Bronx, Westchester, Morris Park, Parkchester, and Bronx County.
People found this by searching for: Good To Go Bronx Menu, Good To Go Menu Westchester, Good2gorestaurant.Com, Good To Go Morris Park, Good To Go Bronx, Good To Go Menu Bronx, Good To Go Italian, Www.Good2gorestaurant.Com, and Good 2 Good Morris Park.