Tysons Corner Center
Mc Lean, VA 22182

Gordon Biersch

Cuisine: American, Gastro Pub, Brunch

Gordon Biersch is a American, Gastro Pub, and Brunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

JoeMollica photo

JoeMollica

Vienna, VA

Worth the money

My coworkers and I make it a habit to visit Gordon Biersch at least once per week to unwind and enjoy some delicious craft-brewed beer.

Food:: The food at Gordon Biersch can be quite pricey… $8 for a (delicous) hamburger- $27 for some seafood entrees. Personally, I find the prices to be worth it as I’ve yet to find something on the menu that didn’t make me say ‘Wow!’ and leave with a smile. Portions are fair, flavor is awesome, and the selection is quite creative.

Drink:: Let me first say that for a brewery, this place has an excellent wine list. That said, the regular and seasonal beers are fantastic! My personal favorites are the Schwarzbier and the Festbier (Fall seasonal). Beers are $5 for a .5L, 9 for $8.75 for 1L. All beers adhere to the Reinheitsgebot.

Atmosphere:: The bar area is very upscale and open. The main dining facility has a low-light ambiance that is perfect for a classy family dinner or a fun date. The bar area can be loud at times, but nothing terribly distracting.

Service:: Most of my experience here comes from the bar area, and the servers there are great. Maria and Fong are our usual picks and they never let us down! Appetizers usually come out within 10 minutes and entrees within 10 minutes thereafter. Beer and soda glasses are rarely allowed to reach empty and if they do are refilled quickly.

Value:: Overall, this place is not for the value-minded. The food is good, but someone looking for the best bang for the buck should seek elsewhere. Those that are looking to treat themselves to delicious craft beer and sensational food should try this place. After all, it takes a special place to continually get a bunch of broke mechanics to part with their hard earned money ;-)

Roasted Garlic & Chicken Pizza

White sauce, roasted garlic, and pulled chicken breast. Beware: HEAVY concentration of garlic! All in all a delightful pizza. Perfect personal size (10"?)

Fresh Mozzarella Pizza

Fresh mozzarella and Roma Tomatoes w/basil. Absolutely my favorite pizza anywhere. I order this any time I can’t make up my mind.

Marzen BBQ Burger

Good sized burger (10 oz) served with their signature Marzen BBQ sauce. I found the burger to be VERY messy. Good, worth ordering, but there are better choices on the menu.

Southwest Egg Rolls

A staple every time we go. Four rolls deliciously prepared. Fairly spicy- those who prefer mild beware!

American Gastro Pub Brunch
Fri-Sat 11:00AM - 12:00AM
Sun-Thu 11:00AM - 11:00PM

Gordon Biersch  Restaurant Reviews

Gordon Biersch is located near the cities of Mclean, West Mclean, Pimmit Hills, Pimmit, and Glen Echo.
People found this by searching for: Gordon Biersch Server Pay Per Hour, Gordon Biersch Tysons Menu, Gordon Biersch Tysons Corner Mall, Gordon Biersch 22182, Gordon Biersch Tysons Corner Menu, Gordon Biersch, 22182, John Biersch Tyson, and Beer Bar 22182.