Goten

Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Good food, good service, good atmosphere, and the chefs are usually very funny and interactive. My fiancé and I go there alot."
  • 7/26/2013

A Japanese food lover from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 4/14/2013

A diner from Batesburg, SC tried it and liked it.

January 1, 2014

For my first date with a gentlemen, I chose this restaurant. I have always wanted to find a reason to eat there and so I thought that this would be the perfect time. We had reservations for 6.30. When we got there, we were led to the back…
January 2, 2012

Unorganized and Rude

Had an incredibly bad experience at this establishment on New Years Eve. We called and were told that they were no longer taking reservations, however walk ins were welcome and the wait was 30 minutes. Free valet parking was great,…
June 5, 2010

Ok food, HORRIBLE SERVICE

I took a few of my friends here from out of town since we were staying in the Hotel Indigo. To start with, the waitress rolled her eyes when we wanted drink menus and she gave us only one for the group. When we ordered, she did not even…

5/26/2017

A Steak food lover from US tried Prime Cut Steakhouse, The.

5/26/2017

A Greek chowhound from Arlington, TN tried Chicago Style Gyros and liked it.

5/25/2017

A diner from Nashville, TN tried Raffertys.

5/24/2017

An Ethiopian food lover from Nashville, TN tried Goha Ethiopian Restaurant & Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

5/23/2017

A diner from Nashville, TN tried Pizza Hut in Bordeaux Area.

5/23/2017

A dining patron from Nashville, TN tried El Rey, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/23/2017

A Southern chowhound from Antioch, TN tried Dandgure's Classic Southern Cooking, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Cons
More parking space would be great!
5/22/2017

A diner from Nashville, TN tried M. Market in SoBro, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/22/2017

A Traditional food lover from Nashville, TN tried Chaffin's Barn Dinner Theatre.

5/21/2017

A diner from Nashville, TN tried Antonio's of Nashville.

Japanese Catering Dinner
Tips
  • They also offer a selection of wine, so feel free to ask what is best to pair with your meal.
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Goten  Restaurant Reviews

Goten is located near the cities of Davidson County.
People found this by searching for: Goten Restaurant Nashville, Goten Nashville Tn Menu, Goten Restaurant Nashville Tn, Goten Restaurant, Goten, Goten Nashville Tn, Goten Nashville Menu, and Goten Nashville.