Goten

Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Good food, good service, good atmosphere, and the chefs are usually very funny and interactive. My fiancé and I go there alot."
  • 7/26/2013

A dining patron from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2013

A diner from Batesburg, SC tried it and liked it.

January 1, 2014

For my first date with a gentlemen, I chose this restaurant. I have always wanted to find a reason to eat there and so I thought that this would be the perfect time. We had reservations for 6.30. When we got there, we were led to the back…
January 2, 2012

Unorganized and Rude

Had an incredibly bad experience at this establishment on New Years Eve. We called and were told that they were no longer taking reservations, however walk ins were welcome and the wait was 30 minutes. Free valet parking was great,…
June 5, 2010

Ok food, HORRIBLE SERVICE

I took a few of my friends here from out of town since we were staying in the Hotel Indigo. To start with, the waitress rolled her eyes when we wanted drink menus and she gave us only one for the group. When we ordered, she did not even…

4/22/2018

A Seafood chowhound from Rossford, OH tried Aquarium Restaurant and rated it . They didn't like the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Atmosphere
Cons
Bad food, slow service
Comments
Undercooked lobster, way overpriced
4/21/2018

A dining patron from Nashville, TN tried Jillian's.

4/17/2018

A diner from Smyrna, TN tried Taco Bell in The Highlands.

4/14/2018

A diner from US tried 101st Airborne.

4/08/2018

A dining patron from Murfreesboro, TN tried Lil Cee's in Talbot's Corner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/07/2018

A Diner chowhound from Palo Alto, CA tried Wendell Smith's Restaurant in Charlotte Pike.

4/07/2018

A diner from US tried Bailey & Cato in Inglewood.

4/06/2018

A Mexican food lover from Nashville, TN tried El Tapatio.

4/01/2018

A dining patron from Nashville, TN tried Los Cantaritos Mexican Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/01/2018

A dining patron from US tried Los Tres Amigos.

Japanese Catering Dinner
Tips
  • They also offer a selection of wine, so feel free to ask what is best to pair with your meal.
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM

Asian in Bellmont Hillsboro

Beckers Bakery of Donelson

Bakeries in Merry Oaks

Goten  Restaurant Reviews

Goten is located near the cities of Davidson County.
People found this by searching for: Goten Restaurant Nashville, Goten Nashville Tn Menu, Goten Restaurant, Goten Nashville Tn, Goten, Goten Nashville Menu, Goten Nashville, and Goten Restaurant Nashville Tn.