Goten

Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Good food, good service, good atmosphere, and the chefs are usually very funny and interactive. My fiancé and I go there alot."
  • 7/26/2013

A Japanese chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2013

A Japanese food lover from Batesburg, SC tried it and liked it.

January 1, 2014

For my first date with a gentlemen, I chose this restaurant. I have always wanted to find a reason to eat there and so I thought that this would be the perfect time. We had reservations for 6.30. When we got there, we were led to the back…
January 2, 2012

Unorganized and Rude

Had an incredibly bad experience at this establishment on New Years Eve. We called and were told that they were no longer taking reservations, however walk ins were welcome and the wait was 30 minutes. Free valet parking was great,…
June 5, 2010

Ok food, HORRIBLE SERVICE

I took a few of my friends here from out of town since we were staying in the Hotel Indigo. To start with, the waitress rolled her eyes when we wanted drink menus and she gave us only one for the group. When we ordered, she did not even…

7/20/2017

A diner from Nashville, TN tried Wendy's in Green Hills.

7/20/2017

An Italian food lover from Nashville, TN tried Sir Pizza in Sylvan Park, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Love the friends that I have made there. Melissa is awesome
7/20/2017

A Sushi chowhound from Nashville, TN tried LEMONGRASS.

7/19/2017

A dining patron from Clarksville, TN tried Bavarian Bierhaus.

7/19/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Pizza Hut in East Hill.

7/15/2017

A Mexican food lover from Nashville, TN tried U.S. Border Cantina.

7/14/2017

A dining patron from US tried Dalton's Grill and liked it. They liked the food.

7/13/2017

An American food lover from Nashville, TN tried Lil Cee's in Talbot's Corner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

7/13/2017

A Continental chowhound from Sullivan, MO tried Arthur's (CLOSED).

7/13/2017

An American chowhound from Murfreesboro, TN tried Ruby Tuesday.

Japanese Catering Dinner
Tips
  • They also offer a selection of wine, so feel free to ask what is best to pair with your meal.
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM
Fri 11:30AM - 11:00PM
Sat 05:00PM - 11:00PM
Sun 05:00PM - 10:00PM

Goten  Restaurant Reviews

Goten is located near the cities of Davidson County.
People found this by searching for: Goten Restaurant, Goten Nashville Menu, Goten Nashville Tn Menu, Goten Restaurant Nashville Tn, Goten, Goten Nashville Tn, Goten Restaurant Nashville, and Goten Nashville.