Goten

Cuisine: Japanese, Catering, Lunch

Pros
"Good food, good service, good atmosphere, and the chefs are usually very funny and interactive. My fiancé and I go there alot."
  • 7/26/2013

A Japanese chowhound from Detroit, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/14/2013

A Japanese food lover from Batesburg, SC tried it and liked it.

January 1, 2014

For my first date with a gentlemen, I chose this restaurant. I have always wanted to find a reason to eat there and so I thought that this would be the perfect time. We had reservations for 6.30. When we got there, we were led to the back…
January 2, 2012

Unorganized and Rude

Had an incredibly bad experience at this establishment on New Years Eve. We called and were told that they were no longer taking reservations, however walk ins were welcome and the wait was 30 minutes. Free valet parking was great,…
June 5, 2010

Ok food, HORRIBLE SERVICE

I took a few of my friends here from out of town since we were staying in the Hotel Indigo. To start with, the waitress rolled her eyes when we wanted drink menus and she gave us only one for the group. When we ordered, she did not even…

2/22/2018

A Steak chowhound from Nashville, TN tried Morton's, The Steakhouse.

2/22/2018

An American chowhound from Murfreesboro, TN tried Lil Cee's in Talbot's Corner.

2/20/2018

A dining patron from Murfreesboro, TN tried Lil Cee's in Talbot's Corner, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/19/2018

A Hamburgers food lover from La Vergne, TN tried Jack in the Box, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Comments
Nope
2/16/2018

A dining patron from Goodlettsville, TN tried 3rd & Lindsley, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
You will not find a better pot roast anywhere, unless it's mama's kitchen. Willie's pot roast is honestly the best I've ever eaten, besides my mama's. Love the people.....Love the food!
2/15/2018

An American chowhound from US tried Lil Cee's in Talbot's Corner.

2/14/2018

A Burgers food lover from US tried Ruby Tuesday in Nashboro Village.

2/13/2018

A Mexican food lover from Old Hickory, TN tried Adelaida's Mexican Grill, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/13/2018

A dining patron from Springfield, TN tried Brothers Burger Joint.

2/11/2018

A dining patron from Nashville, TN tried Brothers Burger Joint, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Japanese Catering Dinner
Tips
  • They also offer a selection of wine, so feel free to ask what is best to pair with your meal.
Mon-Thu 11:30AM - 10:00PM

Asian in Bellmont Hillsboro

Beckers Bakery of Donelson

Bakeries in Merry Oaks

Goten  Restaurant Reviews

Goten is located near the cities of Davidson County.
People found this by searching for: Goten Nashville, Goten Nashville Tn Menu, Goten, Goten Restaurant, Goten Restaurant Nashville, Goten Nashville Tn, Goten Restaurant Nashville Tn, and Goten Nashville Menu.