Gourmet Italian Cuisine

Cuisine: Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Catering, Lunch

Gourmet Italian Cuisine is a Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Best place to go if you want to get out eat great food and enjoy yourself"
dmt photo

dmt

Galloway, NJ

Excellent Restaurant

I dine here all the time and I am always pleased. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and very trendy. The Chicken Bruschetta Salad is fabulous. The menu is priced right and the service is excellent. I have tried many of the dishes and they are all wonderful. The French Onion Soup is the best around!!! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Chicken Bruschetta Salad

I love this salad. It is fresh and tastes amazing.

Chicken Rosa

This is one of my favorite dishes. It is Chicken sauteed with sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach and roasted red peppers, topped with a parmesan flavored rosa cream sauce, served over penne pasta. Always excellent!

bellapazza photo

bellapazza

Galloway, NJ

"Gourmet" I dont think so

The food was so terrible. I can not believe anyone would eat there. Even my husband who eats about anything didnt like his meal. Save your money and go somewhere else

Chicken salad

The chicken was like cardboard and the lettuce was rotten. My husband had the steak and it was not so hot either

August 11, 2010

Always pleased

Good food, never disappointed. The Chicken Rosa is especially good.
August 1, 2010

Gourmet??? Really? more like crap

The atmosphere is nice too bad the food is worse than tv dinners. We had just moved ot the area when we ate there and I thought it was really "gourmet"...that was a joke. After the food came I was wishing we had just gone to shoprite and…

Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Good For Kids Parking

Gourmet Italian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/10/2016 A diner from Absecon, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/01/2015 A diner from Feasterville Trevose, PA tried it.

• 10/10/2015 A diner from Manchester Township, NJ tried it.

• 2/09/2015 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 10/25/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 10/18/2014 A diner from Ashburn, VA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 3/13/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 2/02/2014 A diner from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best place to go if you want to get out eat great food and enjoy yourself
  • 1/07/2014 A diner from Baltimore, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Gourmet Italian Cuisine is located near the cities of Absecon, Galloway Twp, and Dalton.
People found this by searching for: Gourmet Restaurant Galloway Nj, Gourmet In Galloway Menu, Gourmet Italian Cuisine Menu, Gourmet Restaurant Galloway Nj Menu, Gourmet Italian Galloway, Italian Gourmet Galloway, Gourmet Pizza Galloway Township, and Gourmet Menu Galloway.