Gourmet Italian Cuisine

Cuisine: Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Pizza, Italian

Gourmet Italian Cuisine is a Specialty Soup & Sandwiches, Pizza, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Best place to go if you want to get out eat great food and enjoy yourself"
dmt photo

dmt

Galloway, NJ

Excellent Restaurant

I dine here all the time and I am always pleased. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and very trendy. The Chicken Bruschetta Salad is fabulous. The menu is priced right and the service is excellent. I have tried many of the dishes and they are all wonderful. The French Onion Soup is the best around!!! I highly recommend this restaurant.

Chicken Bruschetta Salad

I love this salad. It is fresh and tastes amazing.

Chicken Rosa

This is one of my favorite dishes. It is Chicken sauteed with sun-dried tomatoes, baby spinach and roasted red peppers, topped with a parmesan flavored rosa cream sauce, served over penne pasta. Always excellent!

bellapazza photo

bellapazza

Galloway, NJ

"Gourmet" I dont think so

The food was so terrible. I can not believe anyone would eat there. Even my husband who eats about anything didnt like his meal. Save your money and go somewhere else

Chicken salad

The chicken was like cardboard and the lettuce was rotten. My husband had the steak and it was not so hot either

August 11, 2010

Always pleased

Good food, never disappointed. The Chicken Rosa is especially good.
August 1, 2010

Gourmet??? Really? more like crap

The atmosphere is nice too bad the food is worse than tv dinners. We had just moved ot the area when we ate there and I thought it was really "gourmet"...that was a joke. After the food came I was wishing we had just gone to shoprite and…

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

Specialty Soup & Sandwiches Pizza Italian

Gourmet Italian Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/10/2016 A diner from Pleasantville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/01/2015 A diner from Norristown, PA tried it.

• 10/10/2015 A diner from Blackwood, NJ tried it.

• 2/09/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/25/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 10/18/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 3/13/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

• 2/02/2014 A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Best place to go if you want to get out eat great food and enjoy yourself
  • 1/07/2014 A diner from Silver Spring, MD tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Gourmet Italian Cuisine is located near the cities of Absecon, Galloway Twp, and Dalton.
People found this by searching for: Gourmet Menu Galloway, Gourmet In Galloway Menu, Italian Gourmet Galloway, Gourmet Restaurant Galloway Nj, Gourmet Italian Cuisine Menu, Gourmet Pizza Galloway Township, and Gourmet Italian Galloway.