120 E State St
Redlands, CA 92373-4756

Gourmet Pizza Shoppe

Neighborhoods: Downtown Redlands
Cuisine: Pizza, Vegetarian, Italian

Gourmet Pizza Shoppe is a Pizza, Vegetarian, and Italian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Just happened to be in town and strolled by this pizzeria. The aroma would not let us leave without trying. My, my my! The ambiance is that of any pizza shop BUT HOLY COW! We had their Chicken Alfredo and Meat Lover's pasta. Fantastic. Both were so good t"
Cons
"Loud. One restroom for all."
  • 3/12/2017

A dining patron from Pomona, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Loud. One restroom for all.
  • 7/30/2013

A Pizza chowhound from Riverside, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/08/2013

A Pizza food lover from Yucaipa, CA tried it.

girlmostlikely photo

girlmostlikely

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Pizza! Pizza? PIZZA!!

I love this place, I really do! This is the kind of place you either love or hate, there is no middle ground here. This is mostly because of the crust. It’s not a traditional doughy crust…it’s almost like a thin, pre-baked biscuit like crust, which if someone told me that going in, I would not be intrigued. However, it works. It holds up well to the mountains of toppings they put on and it doesn’t take over, instead it acts like a very good catalyst for all the toppings, sauce and spices… and let me tell you about those spices: AWESOME. They really season their pizzas well, I mean beyond the savory sauce, they actually season their ingredients and toppings with different herbs and spices… most notably they use combinations of garlic, oregano, basil and rosemary, even Cholula hot sauce to name a few.

The inside is also really cool, very laid back but not a traditional restaurant feel. The inside is made to look like you’re outside with murals etc… but it’s done in a very “neighborhood bar” kind of way.

So if you’re looking for a “traditional” pizza…say a thin New York or a deep dish Chicago, go elsewhere. But if you are willing to look past the “traditional” definition of pizza and see this as a new experience, give it a try. They have every thing under the sun on their menu, from mashed potatoes to peanut butter: they have it, on a pizza!

Word to the Vegetarians: they have one of the largest veggie menu/options I’ve seen at a Pizza joint in a while.

Oh and do yourself a favor and try a dessert pizza, they are just insanely good. Especially Sarah’s Surprise, which has vanilla cream cheese frosting, crushed graham crackers, melted butter, chocolate chips, brown sugar and jack cheese. EVERYONE in our group of five loved it!!!

Little Italy

Cut and paste description from their menu: RICOTTA CHEESE, PIZZA SAUCE, MOZZARELLA &PARMESAN CHEESE, GARLIC SALT, CHOPPED GARLIC, & SEASONING.

This is a just a cheese pizza, but there is just something about the combination of cheeses and seasoning that make it one of the best cheese pizzas I’ve ever had.

Sophia

Cut and paste description from their menu: PIZZA SAUCE, ZUCCHINI, MUSHROOMS, ARTICHOKE HEARTS, TOMATOES, RED ONIONS, GARLIC, MOZZARELLA CHEESE, & SEASONING.

So so so good! All of the veggies are fresh and well seasoned. Every ingredient is a star on this pizza and it comes fully loaded with a mountain of toppings.

pinkstripes photo

pinkstripes

Redlands, CA

Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!

The Gourmet Pizza Shopped is an institution in Redlands known for their unusual pizza toppings. I’ve known about it for years. I finally went there with my friend AG for the first time a couple of weeks ago. It definitely won’t be the last because not only was the pizza delicious, I’ve also given myself the challenge of tasting every vegetarian pizza (and they have quite a few) they have on the menu. Since then I’ve gone back once and plan to go back tomorrow. Of the three pizzas I’ve tried (Angel’s Delight, The Jamaican, Jack Sprat), my favorite has been the Jack Sprat. It has lots of veggies and cashews! cashews!

They also have Hanger 24 beer on tap, which is locally brewed. It’s very local—walking distance from my house.

7" Jack Sprat Vegetarian Pizza

Full of good vegetables: mushrooms, olives, bell peppers, broccoli, tomatoes, green onions AND Cashews. It was very delicious. Loved the cashews and would definitely order it again.

coolsreek photo

coolsreek

Riverside, CA

Not your regular Pizza Joint

The first thing I noticed in their menu is that they have so many different Pizza options available on their menu and with additional toppings you can order you can virtually build pizza with almost any of your favorite topping. You got to pay ahead when you order and they bring your order to the table. The also have a huge selection of beers (some of them which they brew). I ordered a veggie Pizza (The Jamaican) which was spicy and also tried the dessert pizza which was great. I would recommend this place to anyone who loves pizza and wants to try something out of the regular pizza menu that you find at most locations.

The Jamaican

Tasty veggie Pizza with a hint of spice on it.

loveateacher909 photo

loveateacher909

Redlands, CA

PIzza Hooray!

I really enjoyed my time at the Gourmet Pizza Shoppe. I am the kind of person that does not want the norm. So many pizza places that have basically the same ingredients can be boring to me. This restaurant has some fresh ideas. They have the Tequila Sunrise, Kiss, and Brando pizzas to name a few. Besides the normal ingredients, they also have potatoes, angel hair pasta, cashews, and much more. Great pizzas that are so delicious. It does not stop there. Their pizza salads look so yummy. It is not a small salad that won’t fill you up. A hardy salad with a lot of ingredients that will make your tummy say, “yes.” Plus you won’t feel guilty for eating it.
You will feel guilty with the dessert pizza, but who cares. It was so good. Come visit a new pizza place for some new tastes in pizza.

Cattleman's

This was a delicous pizza and something different from the ordinary. From the potatoes to the many various meat items on the pizza, it was very satisfying.

makaian photo

makaian

Perris, CA

You want What ? on your PIZZA !!

Pizza! Pizza? PIZZA!!
I love the too many to list items you can have on your Pizza . The crust is like a thin, pre-baked biscuit like crust. It holds up well to the two layers of toppings they put on it. And all the many different toppings, sauce and spices add tremendose flavor. They really season their ingredients and toppings well with garlic, oregano, basil and rosemary among others.
There are no waitress’s. You have to go up to the two cash registers to order. Then you get a number so the bus boys can find your table when you pizza is done. They could use metal pizza
tray lifters. So the pizza’s could be elevated to give more room on the tables.

Bulldog 16"

Chicken, alfredo sauce, tomatoes, onions, spinach. It was two layers of toppings on the thin biscuit like crust. Delicious.

sunshyne76 photo

sunshyne76

Corona, CA

Gourmet for sure!

Wow, now talk about gourmet pizza. This place is totally adorable. The decor inside makes you feel like you are outside! The pizza was amazing and they such a great selection! From vegetarian, to fully loaded meat, chicken pizzas, seafood pizzas, pizzas with peanut butter on them and desert pizzas. I don’t recomment the wings – they were pretty bland, but everything else rocked. We had the Hanger Orange Wheat beer and that was great too! There was maybe 11 of us and I wouldn’t bring groups bigger than that…

Magra

This pizza has PIZZA SAUCE, MUSHROOMS, TOMATOES, ZUCCHINI, FRESH BASIL, MOZZARELLA CHEESE, & SEASONING. It was so delicious. I shared the 16 inch with two friends and we couldn’t finish it, but it was DELICIOUS!

Pizza Vegetarian Italian

D9onkqgtwr3pktaby-km3e
WolfCat

Riverside, CA

Gourmet Pizza Shoppe  Restaurant Reviews

Gourmet Pizza Shoppe is located near the cities of Bryn Mawr and Mentone.
People found this by searching for: Gourmet Pizza Redlands, Gourmet Pizza Redlands Menu, Pizzeria Name Ideas, Redlands Gourmet Pizza, Pizza Shoppe Nutrition, The Gourmet Pizza Shop Cattleman Pizza, Gourmet Pizza Shoppe Menu, Gourmet Pizza Shoppe Redlands Menu, and Pizza Shop Name Ideas.