221 N Main St
Mansfield, MA 02048-2214

Gourmet Pizza & Subs

Cuisine: Pizza, Calzones, Lunch

Gourmet Pizza & Subs is a Pizza, Calzones, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"The best in Mansfield "
"Great food and noce people"
"Great customer service, everything my family has ordered here has been very tasty"
Cons
"Late delivery "
"Haven't found any cons"
"Extremely slow service and rude staff"
Comments
"Good food and service "
  • 6/13/2017

A diner from Wrentham, MA tried it.

• 2/15/2017

A Pizza chowhound from Mansfield, MA tried it.

• 2/08/2017

A diner from Providence, RI tried it.

• 1/14/2017

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it and liked it.

• 12/15/2016

A Pizza chowhound from US tried it.

• 1/08/2016

A Pizza chowhound from Brockton, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The best in Mansfield
  • 11/18/2015

A diner from Mansfield, MA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/06/2015

A dining patron from Sharon, MA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food and noce people
  • 8/23/2015

A Pizza food lover from Plainville, MA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/06/2015

A Pizza food lover from Newark, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

vtechgroup photo

vtechgroup

Mansfield, MA

You have so many other options - pick them

This restaurant has great pizza. The other items I have had weren’t great, not even good. My biggest issue is that we ordered food for delivery (we have a child to feed btw). We placed the order at 5:30 pm and it arrived at our house at 8:00 pm. It wasn’t hot – it was cold and shrivelled and awful. We called several times while waiting to be told it was on its way. Even the pizza was so cold the cheese had gotten hard with pools of grease on the top. When I called after getting this disgusting food, the owner offered 50% back. I said great please apply it to the credit card I used. He said, “no just tell them I said 50% discount when you call and order again”. I said no, I wanted it on the current order and he said no. That was it for me. There are too many other choices in this town to deal with this. Cousins Pizza has pizza that is just as good and they not only are prompt and friendly – you can order online.

Pizza

Their pizza is good but given my experience I still would not go back.

Pizza Online Ordering Calzones

Gourmet Pizza & Subs  Restaurant Reviews

Gourmet Pizza & Subs is located near the cities of Mansfield Center, East Mansfield, Foxboro, South Foxboro, and Foxborough.
People found this by searching for: Gourmet Pizza Mansfield Menu, Gourmet Pizza Menu, Mansfield, Ma, Gourmet Pizza Mansfield Ma Menu, Gourmet Pizza Menu Mansfield Ma, Menu Of Gourmet T Pizza Mansfield Ma, Gourmet Pizza, Gourmet Pizza Mansfield Ma, and Gourmet Pizza Mansfield.