1030 River Road
Eugene, OR 97404

Govinda's Vegetarian Buffet

Cuisine: Vegetarian, Lunch, Cafe

Govinda's Vegetarian Buffet is a Vegetarian, Lunch, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Spazz photo

Spazz

Hillsboro, OR

Hare Krishna! Hare Krishna! Krishna Krishna! Hare Hare!

Date Visited: Monday 9/1/08 (Dinner)

It was Labor Day and we were returning from a nice long trip from Ashland and seeing Crater Lake, so we were eager to find a nice vegetarian restaurant that was open. Govinda’s was open until 8 and once my girl found out I had located a Hare Krishna restaurant, he was very excited.

We got to the restaurant at 7:20. You pay for the buffet ($7.95) and then help yourself. Everything is labeled as far as what it is and whether or not it has dairy or is vegan. The salad bar was pretty normal and had green leaf lettuce instead of iceburg (always a good thing).

Buffet

I honestly couldn’t tell you what each of the items I had were. There were 2 kinds of rice and a yogurt-like sauce that was suggested to go on top of the rice. I did this. YUM. There were some chick pea things that went well with a tomato chutney sauce. There were some breads and other than the vegan cornbread being a bit on the dry side,

I can’t really complain about the food. We were told to get whatever food we wanted before they packed everything up around 7:45, so I had another helping of salad. We walked away quite stuffed and quite content with our meal. If you’re in the area, I would definitely say go and check it out. Be sure to get there early so you can have additional helpings.

Vegetarian Parking Lunch
Papa John's Pizza

Pizza in Santa Clara

Govinda's Vegetarian Buffet  Restaurant Reviews

Govinda's Vegetarian Buffet is located near the cities of River Road.
People found this by searching for: Iskon Resteraunts Eugene Oregon Govinda, Harikrishna Restaurant Eugene Oregon, Hare Krishna Eugene Oregon, Govinda's Vegetarian Buffet Menu, Govindas Santa Clara, Indian Food In Eugene Oregon, Govindas Eugene, and Hare Krishna Eugene.