Grace 17.20

Cuisine: American, Catering, Kid's Menu

• 5/21/2016

An American chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 1/01/2016

An American chowhound from Lawrenceville, GA tried it.

• 4/20/2015

An American chowhound from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

January 31, 2015

We came back together with another couple, friends of us, especially to share the same elegant/rafinate cuisine/warm ambiance as the first time. Guess what ? We found the same and even better for we had presented all to our friends. No…
February 17, 2011

Beautiful Restaurant, Food and Service fell flat

The nicest thing I can say about Grace 17.20 is that it's a gorgeous atmosphere. It was too cold to go out by the fire, but we would have loved to. Now, with that said.....Let's talk about service. We were all very happy with the first…
March 23, 2010

Hidden Gem in The Forum at Norcross & Peachtree Corners

I didn't know this place existed until I was invited by someone. It was a little hard to find at first. But when I went it I found a breath-taking decor. It has 2 private meeting rooms and they don't charge to use them. The patio was…

4/10/2018

A diner from Princeton, NJ tried China Panda.

3/18/2018

A dining patron from Norcross, GA tried The Crossing Steak House , liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
My rib-eye was perfectly cooked, our server was delightful, and when she learned we were two longtime friends celebrating a birthday, she gifted us with a luscious dessert—without the entire staff serenading the room with Happy Birthday. None of the food
3/15/2018

An African chowhound from US tried Cafe Songhai.

3/12/2018

A Mexican chowhound from Norcross, GA tried El Grill and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

3/10/2018

A dining patron from Stone Mountain, GA tried I Love Wings and liked it. They liked the food.

3/07/2018

A Vietnamese food lover from US tried Nam Phuong.

3/05/2018

An American food lover from US tried IHOP, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The place is under staffed,the waitress has a very nasty disposition,maybe because she's over worked (I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt)the shift manager has no clue how to manage the nasty attitude of his staff ,and lied and said he had no co
3/04/2018

A dining patron from US tried Mr. Valdez Latin Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

2/16/2018

A diner from Atlanta, GA tried New Dragon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
The food was delicious
2/16/2018

A diner from Anderson, SC tried Chow King Grill & Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

American Catering Parking
Tips
  • Request a seat on the European-inspired patio complete with a fountain and fireplace.
  • The restaurant is tucked away in the Forum at Peachtree Corners--stores include Talbot's, Orvis and New Balance--perfect for a weekend afternoon excursion.
Mon-Sat 11:30AM - 04:30PM
Mon-Sat 05:30PM - 11:00PM

Grace 17.20  Restaurant Reviews

Grace 17.20 is located near the cities of Peachtree Corners, Peachtree, and Berkeley Lake.
People found this by searching for: Grace 1720 Restaurant Forum Menu, Menu Grace 17.20, Grace 1720, Grace 17.20 Menu, Best Food At Grace 17.20, Grace 1720 Menu, and Grace 17.20 At The Forum.