Graduate Restaurant

Cuisine: American, Fast Food, Pizza

Graduate Restaurant is a American, Fast Food, and Pizza restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid between $25 and $50.

Overall
Pros
"The food"
"Had a take out order the burgers were greasy , the fries were cold the garlic cheese bread tasted more like old burnt cheese . This will be the last time buying there . The food and quality has gone to hell . not what it used to be . Better burgers and "
"Atmosphere"
"Steak sandwich"
"Great place to eat and have fun"
"Action"
Cons
"easy to pick up food . "
"Stingy with the alcohol they put in your drinks"
"Service"
Comments
"The need better quality food and cooks ."
SINTYLU photo

SINTYLU

Stockton, CA

Totally disappointed

I have been going to the GRADUATE for 25 years now and known some what of a regular there. Since Vic the manager left the food there is TERRIBLE!!! All of us regulars/locals still go there, but just to see the people and have some drinks. We all go elsewhere to eat. I have had under done pizza, fried chicken that looked great and crispy on the outside but when I bit into it-it was still frozen on the inside. My husband took it back and 5 minutes later my chicken was then “done”. I looked down at my plate and they had given me back the same pieces, even the one I bit off of. I’m sure they didn’t use the fryer just for me. Everyone elses food was also cooked in it. I have received cold food almost everytime I have ordered something. The steak, well let me tell you-there is more fat on it then meat. NOT JOKING!! The portions have also been cut in half and prices raised. I speak for the regulars that were let down after being faithful to the Grad for all these years. YUK!!
BRING VICTOR BACK. IT WILL BENEFIT THE GRAD AS WELL AS US REGULARS.

everything

Pizza

Photo by redpeyton Pizza is a food so beloved in the U.S. it seems like it’s been around forever, but there are some immediate clues that pizza as we know it today is a relatively new invention. ... read more

American Fast Food Pizza

Graduate Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/28/2016 A diner from Lodi, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food
  • 6/10/2016 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/04/2016 A diner from Stockton, CA tried it.

• 3/04/2016 A diner from Stockton, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    easy to pick up food .
    Comments
    The need better quality food and cooks .
  • 1/30/2016 A diner from Ontario, CA tried it.

• 12/08/2015 A diner from Pasco, WA tried it.

• 12/03/2015 A diner from CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Atmosphere
    Cons
    None
  • 7/22/2015 A diner from Grand Prairie, TX tried it.

• 4/17/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great place to eat and have fun
  • 4/11/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: The Graduate Restaurant Stockton Ca, The Graduate Menu Stockton Ca, The Graduate Stockton Ca, The Graduate Restaurant Menu, The Graduate 95204 Menu, The Graduate Stockton Ca Menu, and The Graduate Stockton Menu.