Gram's Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great burgers cooked to desired doneness... Even medium rare!"
October 10, 2010

kathyu

I will not go back! This place was dirty, the kitchen looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The ladies bathroom was nasty and smelled. I couldn't even eat my food when it arrived, as I was afraid what additional meat might be in…
November 12, 2008

Grams

This resturant has very good breakfast and lunch. When I went for breakfast my family sat down right away and we ordered fast. My Denver omlet was quite tasteful and I knew that it wasn't something premade. Another thing was that it was…
July 14, 2008

Good Cooking for a great price

The food was really tasty, just like home cooking. Their prices are reasonable for the amount of food you receive. Service was fast and courteous. I will definitely eat there again.

American Cafe Good For Kids

Gram's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/12/2015 A diner from Winter Park, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/27/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great burgers cooked to desired doneness... Even medium rare!
  • 9/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/09/2014 A diner from GA tried it.

• 7/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Gram's Kitchen is located near the cities of De Land.
People found this by searching for: Grams 15 A Deland Fl Menu, Gram's Kitchen Menu, Grammas Kitchen Deland Fl, Food Near Me 32724, Gram's Kitchen Deland, Grams Kitchen Deland Fl, Grams Kitchen Deland Fl Menu, Grams Kitchen Deland Menu, and Gram's Kitchen Menu And Prices.