Gram's Kitchen

Cuisine: American, Cafe, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Great burgers cooked to desired doneness... Even medium rare!"
October 10, 2010

kathyu

I will not go back! This place was dirty, the kitchen looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. The ladies bathroom was nasty and smelled. I couldn't even eat my food when it arrived, as I was afraid what additional meat might be in…
November 12, 2008

Grams

This resturant has very good breakfast and lunch. When I went for breakfast my family sat down right away and we ordered fast. My Denver omlet was quite tasteful and I knew that it wasn't something premade. Another thing was that it was…
July 14, 2008

Good Cooking for a great price

The food was really tasty, just like home cooking. Their prices are reasonable for the amount of food you receive. Service was fast and courteous. I will definitely eat there again.

American Cafe Good For Kids

Gram's Kitchen  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/12/2015 A diner from Winter Park, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/08/2015 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/27/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/07/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 10/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great burgers cooked to desired doneness... Even medium rare!
  • 9/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.

• 9/09/2014 A diner from GA tried it.

• 7/28/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Gram's Kitchen is located near the cities of De Land.
People found this by searching for: Gram's Kitchen Deland, Grams Kitchen Deland Fl Menu, Grams Kitchen Deland Fl, Gram's Kitchen Menu And Prices, Grammas Kitchen Deland Fl, Grams Kitchen Deland Menu, Gram's Kitchen Menu, Grams 15 A Deland Fl Menu, and Food Near Me 32724.