325 S Orange Ave
Orlando, FL 32801

Grand Bohemian Hotel- Orlando

Neighborhoods: Central Business District
Cuisine: Contemporary American, Bistro, Casual dining

Grand Bohemian Hotel- Orlando is a Contemporary American, Bistro, and Casual dining restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

• 6/29/2014

A diner from Miami, FL tried it.

Not_satisfied photo

Not_satisfied

Palm Beach, FL

Not Satisfied

The Boheme states it is a four star restaurant but our experience did not live up to expectations.
I ordered my steak medium-well and it came out rare, when it was returned my family was half way through their meal. I would not have considered the minor setback a problem but the atmosphere of the room was making me question why I chose the restaurant.
A man that appeared to be the manager was not wearing a jacket and was “chomping” on the gum in his mouth. He was also hustling back and forth across the room to the same table where he was obviously giving someone preferential treatment. By zooming back and forth at such a fast pace and not being discrete it made the atmosphere less than relaxing.
Then to add to the less than pleasant atmosphere we were seated at a booth/table at the back of the room where the next table was merely inches away. A few minutes after we ordered our food, a couple that had been seated at the bar was escorted to the table next us when they should have had a taxi called for them. Because I was seated where I faced them directly, it was Impossible not to witness their drunken table manners. The man literally had his arm on the table holding his head, then slid down until he was laying on the table and stayed in that position. The woman leaned on her elbows on the table the entire time. The server continued to serve them mixed drinks too!
Needless to say we won’t be returning to The Boheme or stay at the Grand Bohemian again!

Steak

Steak had a nice flavor once it was cooked to my liking. Nothing exciting about the side dishes.

bobjordan photo

bobjordan

Orlando, FL

This great hotel deserves a better restaurant.

The Grand Bohemian is a first-class hotel in downtown Orlando. All of the other top-rated hotels in the Orlando area are outside the downtown city core. As for the restaurant: swanky in appearance; sometimes snooty service; so-so food. Not cheap, either. The brunch, however, is quite good.

Contemporary American Bistro Delivery

Grand Bohemian Hotel- Orlando  Restaurant Reviews

Grand Bohemian Hotel- Orlando is located near the cities of Holden Heights.
People found this by searching for: Grand Bohemian Room Service Menu, The Bohemian Orlando Room Service Menu, Orlando Grand Bohemian Head Chef, Grande Boheme Lamb Dinner, Josh Bernstein Chef, Room Service Menu Grand Bohemian Orlando, Josh Bernstein + Orlando, and Chef Josh Bernstein.