42 Washington St
Morristown, NJ 07960

Grand Cafe

Cuisine: French, American, Lunch

Grand Cafe is a French, American, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid more than $50.

Pros
"An excellent meal from start to finish. Was not rushed through any part of it. Felt like the table was ours for the night. Fantastic food and great service with all the time in the world to savor it! "
  • 12/17/2016

A dining patron from Randolph, NJ tried it.

• 4/25/2016

A French food lover from Morristown, NJ tried it.

• 12/07/2015

A French food lover from Haledon, NJ tried it and liked it.

• 10/08/2015

A French food lover from Chester, NJ tried it.

• 6/28/2015

Pros
CPinNJ photo

CPinNJ

Chatham, NJ

An outstanding and memorable event

For my wife’s milestone birthday, rather than “things,” I wanted her to have a memorable experience; so we had a party for about 30 of her best friends at this wonderful venue. The food was outstanding and plentiful; our guests were offered a wide variety of dishes including many which accommodated the special dietary requests of several attendees; the service was excellent, with those special requests handled gracefully and efficiently; the beverages were generous (or so I’m told – we don’t drink, and our guests were sippers rather than guzzlers); and the upstairs private room is tastefully and elegantly decorated, as is the beautiful downstairs main restaurant.

The Grand Café was already well known and highly respected by us thanks to the many business events my wife and I have attended there. This was my first time having a strictly social party there, and even with all the luxury and culinary excellence, the bill was still significantly less than I anticipated! Special thanks to Desmond (the owner) and Walter (the outstanding maitre d’), who “took all the bumps out of the road” and smoothly facilitated the memory-maker that I had hoped for. Walter even arranged for a special birthday cake iced in my wife’s favorite colors (and yes, it was delicious, too). All expectations were greatly exceeded; please consider this an unqualified rave for the Grand Café.

French American Lunch

Grand Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Grand Cafe is located near the cities of Morris Twp, Morris, Morris Plains, Convent Station, and Cedar Knolls.
People found this by searching for: Le Cafe Morristown, Le Grand Cafe Morristown Nj, Grand Cafe Morristown Menu, American Cafe Morristown, Drink List At Grand Cafe Morristown, Le Grand Cafe, Morristown, Nj, Grand Cafe Morristown, and Le Grand Cafe Morristown.