17330 W Ctr Rd Ste 106
Omaha, NE 68130

Grand Fortune Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"I live in Northwest O, ordered the teriyaki chicken for my 9 and 5 year old girls and myself. As they were eating my oldest daughter said "Dad, this food has a bug in it!" I looked over at her plate and saw a 3/4'' cooked cockroach!!!! This is a warnin"
Cons
Comments
"DOn't eat here!!"
  • 3/20/2016

Kathit1 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Kathit1 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    DOn't eat here!!

Chinese Dinner Lunch

From CityGrid:

Here Are Some Items On Our Menu:

House Specialties:

Honey Walnut Shrimp - Jumbo shrimp deep fried w. chef's special sauce. Honey walnut on the top.

Amazing Shrimp - Shrimp stir fried w. snow peas, carrots, mushroom and baby corn in a spicy savory sauce.

Crispy Shrimp - Jumbo shrimp fried w. our exquisite Hunan spicy sauce on the top and sautéed broccoli on the side.

Sautéed Shrimp and Scallop - Jumbo shrimp and scallops sautéed with onions, carrots, snow peas, mushrooms, and baby corn.

Sizzling Scallop - Fresh whole scallops deep fried to golden brown, blended with garden greens in our house special sauce, serving with the sizzling platter.

Ma La Seafood - Fresh scallop and shrimp sautéed in our house special pepper corn spicy sauce.

Amazing Chicken - Chicken breast meat stir fried w. snow peas, carrots, mushrooms and baby corn is a spicy savory sauce.

Three Flavors Pork - Sliced tenderloin pork deep fried to golden crispy, then glazed in three flavor sauce.

Triple Delight W. Garlic Sauce - Shrimp, chicken and scallops w. water chestnuts, carrots, celeries in a hot brown garlic spicy sauce.

Triple Delight - Shrimp, chicken, and beef sautéed with mixed vegetable.

Happy Family - Jumbo shrimp, scallop and chicken with broccoli, mushrooms, carrots in an exquisite white sauce..

• Take Out Restaurant
  • Dim Sum Available Daily
  • Specializing in Cantonese Style & Schezwan style
  • Chinese Cuisine
  • Seafood
  • Catering service available

Grand Fortune Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Grand Fortune Omaha Menu, Grand Fortune Chinese Restaurant, Grand Fortune Menu Omaha Ne, Grand Fortune Omaha, Grand Fortune Buffet Menu, Excellent Omaha Restaurants, Thanksgiving Restaurants In Council Bluffs, Ia, and Chilis Council Bluffs, Ia Council Bluffs, Ia.