Grand Fortune Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Catering

Pros
"I live in Northwest O, ordered the teriyaki chicken for my 9 and 5 year old girls and myself. As they were eating my oldest daughter said "Dad, this food has a bug in it!" I looked over at her plate and saw a 3/4'' cooked cockroach!!!! This is a warnin"
Cons
Comments
"DOn't eat here!!"
  • 1/14/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Conifer, CO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/20/2016

Kathit1 tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . Kathit1 didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
    DOn't eat here!!

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Grand Fortune Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Chilis Council Bluffs, Ia Council Bluffs, Ia, Grand Fortune Omaha, Grand Fortune Omaha Menu, Grand Fortune Buffet Menu, Excellent Omaha Restaurants, Grand Fortune Chinese Restaurant, Grand Fortune Menu Omaha Ne, and Thanksgiving Restaurants In Council Bluffs, Ia.