13357 South St
Cerritos, CA 90703-7308

Grandstand Grill

(Between Pires Ave and Carmenita Rd/Moody St)

Cuisine: Grill, Sushi

Grandstand Grill is a Grill and Sushi restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/15/2014

A diner from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

acctg2000 photo

acctg2000

Cerritos, CA

Grandstand Grill in Cerritos, Ca. for Breakfast Yikes!!!

I’m at Grandstand Grill in Cerritos for breakfast. They the sound on 3 different TV’s creating chaos. I asked for the sound to be turned off, server 1 didn’t know how and server 2 didn’t. I did pull the cable connector out of frustration. Server 2 politely told me customers weren’t allowed to touch the TV’s. I replugged them in but the sound was still left on all 3.

I was coming on Tuesdays because that’s the day that Loud Anna has off.

I know to ask to have my hash browns extra well to get them modestly cooked. Today that didn’t work, they were lightly browned on one side and uncooked on the other.

The wheat toast is lower quality than Denny’s with very little fiber, mostly air.

Service is a bit substandard as the staff still hangs out in the kitchen most of the time.

Coffee, eggs and bacon are OK.

Grill Sushi

Grandstand Grill  Restaurant Reviews

Grandstand Grill is located near the cities of Artesia, La Palma, Hawaiian Gardens, Bellflower, and Cypress.
People found this by searching for: Grandstand Grill Cerritos Ca, Restaurants Near South Street And Carmenita, Cerritos, Forsale Restaurants End Grill In Cerritos Cal 90703, Grandstand Cerritos Ca, Restaurants Near South And Carmenita Cerritos, Grandstand Grill, and Grandstand Grill Cerritos.