3801 Ditmars Blvd
Astoria, NY 11105-1803

Granos

(Between Steinway St and 38th St)

Neighborhoods: Astoria
Cuisine: Pasta, Catering, Cafe

Pros
"Bistecca fungi was die for with truffle cream sauce"
  • 3/12/2015

A Pasta chowhound from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 1/10/2015

Pros
    Bistecca fungi was die for with truffle cream sauce
  • 10/03/2014

Equin photo

Equin

Astoria, NY

Didn't Want to be Disappointed

I really wanted to like this place. It looks beautiful inside, the employees are super friendly. But, I picked up a sirloin dinner, brought it home and could tell by looking at it that this was not going to be good. It was not grilled. It looked and tasted like it was pan-fried by a minimum wage employee in the back. Halfway through, the inside was so raw it was inedible. The baked clams I had for a starter were bland and oily. For the money I spent on this take out dinner ($35), I was hoping to feel better about what I ate. I think this meal has turned me into a vegetarian, because I am not feeling so good now.

Sirloin Steak

See above

Pasta Catering Reservations
Leng Thai & Asian Cuisine

Thai in Astoria-Long Island City

La Espiguita

Mexican in Astoria-Long Island City

Granos  Restaurant Reviews

Granos is located near the cities of Steinway, East Harlem, Rybnik, Long Island City, and Sunnyside.
People found this by searching for: Granos Restaurant, 11105, Granos Astoria Pasta Special, 3801 Ditmars Blvd, Granos Astoria, Grano's Restaurant In Astoria Ny, Grano Astoria Menu, Granos Astoria Ny, Grano's Astoria, and Granos Astoria Menu.