1119 Fair Oaks Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030

Grassroots

Neighborhoods: South Pasadena
Cuisine: American, Grocery, Lunch

Grassroots is a American, Grocery, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go.

• 2/19/2015

A diner from Los Angeles, CA tried it and didn't like it.

Marion1977 photo

Marion1977

Pasadena, CA

Unhappy Customer

I agree with other reviews about the disgusting experience you can end up having at Grassroots. The female owner, middle-aged woman, has been rude to me. She has been seen throwing money at customers. I stayed clear of her before but after she pulled one of her upsets on me, that’s it. That place isn’t worth spending money on. I’ve gotten indigestion from items on the menu because it seems the things I ate are improperly food-combined. I agree that Whole Foods and Trader Joe’s, even Sprouts is much friendlier and cheaper than Grassroots. I won’t go back and neither should you or your family.

American Grocery Health Markets

Grassroots  Restaurant Reviews

Grassroots is located near the cities of Alhambra, Pasadena, San Marino, Highland Park, and El Sereno.
People found this by searching for: Grasstoot In South Pasadena, Grass Roots Firefly Restaurant So Pasadena Ca, Grassroots So Pasadena, Grassroots South Pasadena, Roots Restaurant, Pasadena, Ca, Grassroots Restaurant Fire South Pasadena, Grass Roots Restaurant, Grassroots So Pasadena Menu, and Grassroots Menu South Pasadena.