Great Harvest Bread Co.

Cuisine: Bakeries, Lunch, Breakfast

ichikoo photo

Seattle, WA

Very tasty sandwiches!

The way you order is pretty neat. You get a paper, fill in what you want, and give it to them. The first time I went there, I was confused as to what I should do and waited there a bit (pretending to figure out what to get). The sandwich that came out was pretty good! Not the cheapest, but not a bad choice for a healthier alternative to fast food.

Smoked Turkey on Wheat

Turkey was good, the bread was good, no complaints! Like I said, not necessarily the cheapest, but worth trying.

Blueberry and cream cheese scone

I forgot where but I had the best blueberry scone a while back. Ever since then, I’ve been searching for the “one.” I haven’t found it yet, but I did enjoy this one that included ceam cheese.

October 29, 2010

Great place to stop for lunch!
September 22, 2007

The worst customer service.

Well let the truth be told. I went to the location on calif. ave. I am a lifelong resident of w.sea. I never went into this bakery before. My boss treated me to lunch and my first visit I was made to feel like I was ignorant, by this…
November 14, 2006

The best bread

I love great harvest's the best bread in my opion. I love their cinnamon raison bread and their honey wheat. It is kind of expensive for bread ..but it's just so good. The people there are also alway so nice.

Bakeries Good For Kids Dinner

Great Harvest Bread Co.  Restaurant Reviews

Great Harvest Bread Co. is located near the cities of Beaux Arts, Medina, Clyde Hill, Yarrow Point, and Beaux Arts Village.
People found this by searching for: Bakeries In Factoria, Bellevue Bakery Scones, Factoria Bakery, Great Grains Factoria, Great Harvest Factoria, Great Harvest Factoria Breakfast Menu, and Bakery Factoria.