Great Outdoor Sub Shop

Cuisine: Soups, American, Lunch

November 10, 2009

Great Outdoor Sub Shop Inc is the best sub.

Great Outdoors has the original tasting sub sandwich. I always get a #12 with hot mustard and The Works. You can't go wrong with the choice. Their shakes are great, too.
May 9, 2009

Yummy Lunch

I go to Great Outdoors from time to time for take-out lunch. I really like their turkey sub - it's low fat and I get it with The Works which makes it very good. You can get a lunch box that includes chips and a cookie. This makes a very…
October 24, 2005

Best subs that I have ever had hands down!

I have tried every sub shop around Dallas and I have to say that Great Outdoors is my favorite. I think that their subs have more meat on them and taste very good at a good price.

6/26/2017

A diner from TX tried Chien Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Wonderful service and delicious food every time we go. I have been going for 20 years now. My husband and his sister's family have been going for 30 years.
6/20/2017

A dining patron from Richardson, TX tried Schianos Pizza.

6/16/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried Chien Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/14/2017

A Seafood food lover from Dallas, TX tried Krab Kingz 7.

5/21/2017

A diner from Richardson, TX tried Chien Garden and liked it.

5/13/2017

A Hamburgers food lover from Irving, TX tried Jack in the Box.

5/13/2017

A diner from Richardson, TX tried Polar Chill Shaved Ice in Northrich, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Amazing smooth shaved ice.
5/12/2017

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried House Cafe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Breakfasts
5/11/2017

A diner from US tried Kathys Choice.

5/06/2017

A dining patron from Richardson, TX tried Melones Sports Bar & Restaurant and liked it.

Soups Delivery American

Great Outdoor Sub Shop  Restaurant Reviews

Great Outdoor Sub Shop is located near the cities of Scott.
People found this by searching for: Great Outdoors Subs Delivery Richardson, The Great Outdoors Subs Prices, The Great Outdoors Restaurant Richardson Tx, Great Outdoors Subs, Great Outdoor Subs Pricing, Great Outdoors Menu Richardson, Restaurant Menus With Prices 75080, Great Outdoors Box Lunches, and Great Outdoors Sub Shop Box Lunch.