718 Oneal Ln
Baton Rouge, LA 70816

Great Taste

Neighborhoods: Broadmoor/Sherwood
Cuisine: Chinese, Asian, Catering

Great Taste is a Chinese, Asian, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
  • 4/16/2018

A Chinese chowhound from Baton Rouge, LA tried it.

• 2/22/2018

• 7/15/2017

A diner from LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/03/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/17/2015

A Chinese food lover from Baton Rouge, LA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/25/2015

A Chinese chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/15/2014

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/26/2014

A Chinese food lover from Atlanta, GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 7/27/2013

An American food lover from O Fallon, MO tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/13/2013

A dining patron from Baton Rouge, LA tried it and liked it.

Great Taste NOT So Great

I didn’t think it was bad for a tiny restaurant, because I always used them for delivery. But THIS time, one of my orders was fried TOO hard. When I called about it, I was told it had to be fried hard to make sure the inside was done. We’re talking about thin, catfish fillets. I had to remind them that I wasn’t a first time customer, and that I didn’t accept that excuse. They even tried to get me to BRING my order back for replacement! We ended up waiting another 45 minutes for another order of fish. This will certainly be my last time ordering from them.

prettyp225 photo

prettyp225

Baton Rouge, LA

Great Taste Chinese Restaurant

The menu is very long and it took a while to decide what I wanted. The staff is very nice and there are pictures to help guide you on the wall in front of where you order. They give you a lot of food for the money and also delivered my food while I was in the shopping center waiting to get my hair done.

Spicy Chicken Dish and an aditional dish of the Boneless Spare Rib Combo with pork fried rice

The chicken was spicy but not overly spicy and the white rice was steamed to perfection and not sticky. The fried rice and the boneless spare ribs were very good. I shared this with a co-worker and we were both able to eat of it twice. As I said, there is a lot of food for the money.

Chinese Asian Delivery

Great Taste  Restaurant Reviews

Great Taste is located near the cities of Capital Heights and Fairwoods.
People found this by searching for: Great Taste Chinese Restaurant Baton Rouge, La, Great Taste Chinese Restaurant Baton Rouge, Great Taste Baton Rouge Chinese Restaurant, Great Taste Baton Rouge, Great Taste Chinese Baton Rouge, Great Taste Menu, Great Taste Baton Rouge Menu, The Great Taste Chinese Restaurant In Baton Rouge, and Great Taste Menu Baton Rouge.