Great Wall Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, American, Vegetarian

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, American, and Vegetarian restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Great food and service. Not very well at speaking English but they are great here! So the language barrier is canceled out. We love it!"
"The food was great, it's best restaurant in town!"
"Great curry!"
"Decent food and big portions."
"great great food better than McDonalds"
"The veggie spring rolls are amazing. Where have they been all my life!??!"
Cons
"Nothing"
"None."
"nothing food was great price was fair."
rwill photo

rwill

Monticello, MN

Good food, Large Portions!

You would probably not notice this joint from driving by, but it’s a great find! They offer a large menu of Chinese dishes. I’ve tried quite a few dishes and they always cease to amaze me with the huge portions. You get a good bang for your buck. They are very speedy with getting your order ready to go or dining in. I do not have a favorite dish from here but every dish has been good! For a fresh, Chinese restaurant that is close to home, go here! Try their fried dumplings! They’re awesome!

traversed photo

traversed

San Francisco, CA

Good Food, Great Portion, Fast Service

There are two types of Chinese restaurants in the US: the first type specializes in one specific Chinese cuisine (Hunan, Sichuan, Canton, Beijing, Shanghai and many more), which appeals to the foodies who seek out bold tastes and unusual flavors. The second type serves more generic Chinese food that pleases the taste of the general US population. Depending on what you are looking for, both can taste great. Great Wall belongs to the latter and is one of the best in that category. I have ordered there a couple of times and found their ingredients are fresh and the dishes are very tasty. Service is fast, and the portion is very generous. What more can you ask for? Nothing beats freshly made food when it comes to nutrients. A solid five stars!

Joel_1 photo

Joel_1

Becker, MN

This place is amazing! I never liked chinese...

This place is amazing! I never liked chinese food before I ate here. Some friends of mine had a bunch they just picked up and since there was nothing else to eat, I decided to try it. It was so delicious that it convinced me that chinese food can be prepared right

Beef Lo Mein

Holy crap man! This is the dish that will rule the world! So tasty, so filling; its unbelievable. I swear I ate at least three pounds of this stuff

happybecker photo

happybecker

Beef Lo Mein

Beef Lo Mein taste delicious ! I order that every week . Good food , nice service .

very taste !

erickskyler photo

erickskyler

Becker, MN

What is wrong with this place?

I have moved from Minneapolis to Becker about a year ago. I have ordered 3 times from Great Wall and each time it has been awful.
I do not recommend this restaurant if you know what great -or even good- asian food should taste like. This restaurant has failed miserably when providing delicious food. I ordered beef lo mein and the beef was raw and omitting an odor of warmed meat. It was very tasteless with no “love”.
I fear, the only reason this restaurant stays in business is because many people in the Becker area do not know what great asian cuisine should taste like. Therefore, they continue to give enough to this restaurant to stay in business. What is really needed is a good/great place that serves great/good Asian food to compete.

Beef Lo Mein

Epic Failure. It was RAW and had an odor of warmed meat. -NO FLAVOR atop of it.

November 12, 2010

GREAT WALL

Great food . The food is made fresh and ready very quickly. My husband and I order from here at least once/week. They have excellent food and great service. They only take about 5 minutes to whip up a take out order.I recommend their…
June 10, 2010

Great Wall

We have ordered several times. The food is made fresh and ready very quickly. The portions usaully last us two meals which makes the pricing very reasonable.
May 31, 2010

Great Wall

I've only been here a few times but the service is always fast and the food is about average. I'm not a huge Chinese fan but they have a wide enough selection for everyone to find something they like.

Chinese Quick American

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 8/10/2015 A diner from Minneapolis, MN tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/30/2015 A diner from Saint Joseph, MN tried it.

• 5/31/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/13/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/07/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/29/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/23/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    The food was great, it's best restaurant in town!
    Cons
    Nothing
  • 2/14/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 1/08/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

People found this by searching for: Chinese Restaurant Becker Mn, Great Wall Becker Mn, Chinese Food Becker Mn, Great Wall Becker, China Wall/Becker, Mn, Great Wall Chinese Becker Mn, Great Wall Chinese 55308, Great Wall Restaurant Becker Mn, and Great Wall Becker Mn Menu.