500 N High St
Millville, NJ 08332-3009

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"they are not getting skimpy on the size of the egg rolls, and there wings etc. and the food is excellent."
"Love it"
"I order and walk to pick it up with my dog. The young lady comes to the door to get my money when she see's I have my dog, then brings my change and food. Food is great and the service is better."
"Love it"
"They provide me a good dish of tofu general to chicken made it special for me "
  • 5/20/2019

A dining patron from Rahway, NJ tried it.

• 3/27/2019

A diner from Millville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/01/2019

A Chinese food lover from Vineland, NJ tried it.

• 1/18/2019

• 1/01/2019

A Chinese chowhound from Millville, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2018

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/02/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Love it
  • 11/01/2018

A diner from Willingboro, NJ tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/05/2018

A Chinese chowhound from US tried it.

• 8/13/2018

Chinese Lunch Breakfast

Great Wall Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Millville Nj Chinese Wall Menu, Chinese Food Millville Nj, Great Wall Chinese Millville Nj, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Millville, Nj, Great Wall Millville Nj Menu, The Great Wall Millville, Great Wall Millville Nj, Great Wall In Millville Nj, and Great Wall Menu 08332.