Great Wall

Cuisine: Asian, Lunch, Catering

Overall
Pros
"They USED to be good but , they have gotten sloppy with their food. Noticed less meat more veggies and pretty expensive compared to others considering what they give you ..."
"As soon as I call they know my order just by knowing my voice and there fast. Everything I order is wonderful."
"Food is always good great service! "
"No pros the fuckin suck"
"Idk"
Cons
"Nothing"
"Service, called them last night place an order I misplaced my card so I had to cancel but I called and they didn't pick up I called 7 times and to cancel before they arrived and no answer so he got here and I had to dismiss him unfortunately and I cal"
August 10, 2006

Great Wall -- My Favorite Chinese Food Restaurant

We get Chinese take-out from the Great Wall at least twice per month. The food is good and the prices are reasonable. The Great Wall has a large selection of typical Chinese food menu items. My favorites are the Sesame Chicken and lo…
August 2, 2006

Great food at Great Wall

We get take out food from The GREAT WALL at least twice per month. It's funny because when my husband calls to order, the lady that answers the phone knows his voice and can tell him his order before he orders it (we almost always get the…

Asian Lunch Good For Kids

Great Wall  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/20/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 6/17/2015 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 3/15/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/12/2015 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 12/20/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/29/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 11/09/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/01/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 7/26/2014 A diner from New York, NY tried it.

• 7/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

Great Wall is located near the cities of Childs.
People found this by searching for: Great Wall Elkton Md Lunch Menu, Great Wall Elkton Md, Great Wall Elkton Maryland, Great Wall Elkton Md Menu, Great Wall Restaurant Elkton Md, Great Walls Menu Elkton Md, Great Wall In Elkton Md, Great Wall Elkton, and Chinese Great Wall Restaurant Elkton.