1261 S Harbor Blvd Ste A
La Habra, CA 90631-7560

Great Wall Mongolian BBQ

Neighborhoods: La Habra City
Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Pros
"I hate this place just cus I was sharing with my boyfriend they got mad so I left and my boyfriend only payed for one and it's was 15 that was a rip off they keep looking at us especially the older female lady !!!!! They look at what you do wrong . As"
  • 3/18/2017

A diner from Pomona, CA tried it.

• 2/25/2017

A Chinese food lover from Fullerton, CA tried it.

• 2/14/2014

A Chinese chowhound from San Jose, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros

One of those hole-in-the-wall kinda places, but it's supe...

One of those hole-in-the-wall kinda places, but it’s super cheap ($4 for lunch and $6 for all you can eat dinner) and pretty darn good! It’s a bit of an art to stack all that food in the bowl, but if done right… you’ll have one great meal. One of those meails that just hits the spot.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Great Wall Mongolian BBQ  Restaurant Reviews

Great Wall Mongolian BBQ is located near the cities of La Habra Heights and Brea.
People found this by searching for: Whittier, Mongolian Bbq, Great Wall Mongolian Bbq La Habra, Ca, The Great Wall Habra Heights, Mongolian Bbq La Habra Menu, Great Wall Mongolian Bbq Menu, Mongolian Bbq La Habra, Mongolian Barbeque In Whittier, and Ongolian Rest La Habra.