Great Wall

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Italian

• 10/27/2013

A dining patron from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 6/30/2013

A Chinese chowhound from San Antonio, TX tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

July 23, 2011

Probably not poisonous

I didn't partake of any of the seafood on this buffet because of the rank odor. I don't know if had actually gone bad, but it smelled that way. I would have left when I walked in but was with a group and didn't have that option. Stay…
January 4, 2010

Food good sevice terrible

Great wall plano
January 4, 2010

Waitresses stare at how much our kids eat

I have been there twice and the waitresses keep on staring at how much are kids eat. This is awful.

9/22/2017

A dining patron from Arlington, TX tried Fulll.

9/21/2017

A dining patron from Irving, TX tried Lahori Kabab, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Nihari was amazing since i moved to Plano i never find such a good and amazing Pakistani food especially Nihari and Dum Biryani if they will keep the same fresh we will be a long time customer very good job !Lahori kabob and desi grill i love pure Pakista
9/09/2017

A dining patron from Cedar Hill, TX tried Peacock Elite Fine Indian Cusine.

9/09/2017

A dining patron from Irving, TX tried Ten Ramen.

9/07/2017

A diner from Plano, TX tried Taco Delite West.

8/28/2017

A Pizza food lover from US tried Italian Bistro, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
This evening I made an Ubereats order, I am a new customer, just moved to Plano. I ordered the Fetticine Alfredo, vegetables. Now due to my own user error, I misunderstood that it was "substitute", I saw a $1.50 upcharge and thought oh this is great I can
Cons
Monotonous Italian cuisine, masked by second hand decor and dark trendy paint to make the appearance of a sun shop look like a new spot.
Comments
I was not welcomed, the management and waitstaff are in cahoots, argumentative and defensive.
8/28/2017

A dining patron from Frisco, TX tried Jet's Pizza.

8/26/2017

A diner from Irving, TX tried The Gyro Guys.

8/17/2017

A diner from Dallas, TX tried Fresh Choice Express (CLOSED).

8/16/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Edmond, OK tried jimboy's tacos.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Great Wall  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Great Wall Chinese Restaurant In Plano Tx., Great Wall Of China, Plano, Great Wall Of China Plano, Asian Buffet Plano Tx, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Plano Tx, Great Wall Of China Restaurant Plano, and Great Wall Of China Plano Tx.