Great Wall

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Italian

November 26, 2009

Great Wall is HORRIBLE

Rude service, chipped my tooth on a bone that wasn't supposed to be there!!! Will never go back. The food was cold, the only thing good is the hot & sour soup.
August 6, 2009

Great Wall is yummy!!

My husband turned me on to this place! Awesome buffet, always a great selection. And their hot & sour soup is to die for -- I actually crave it now!
May 6, 2009

Exceptionally good Chinese buffet

We've been here several times. It just gets better and better.\r \r Extensive selection--very much so! And everything is wonderful.\r \r Very courteous service too.\r \r Just writing this review is making me want to go back.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Great Wall  Restaurant Reviews

• 10/27/2013 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 6/30/2013 A diner from San Antonio, TX tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Great Wall Chinese Restaurant In Plano Tx., Great Wall Of China Restaurant Plano, Great Wall Of China Plano Tx, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Plano Tx, Great Wall Of China, Plano, Asian Buffet Plano Tx, and Great Wall Of China Plano.