Great Wall Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Winston Park
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
October 16, 2012

Poor Customer service. Horrible people work there. One day I went there to pickup my food one of the employee put some egg rolls with my order in my bag by mistake. I paid for my food and left the store. Owner ran after me in the parking…
January 14, 2012

How stupid is the guy that posted He was a customer and has the same name as the restaurant... hahaha
March 27, 2010

I love the food! Everything i got, especially garlic chicken, is delicious. Especially the eye candy that is the girl behind the counter, she's the only white girl I've ever seen at a Chinese restaurant. I'll make her my own dish, cum of…

Online Ordering Catering Dinner

Great Wall Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/10/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 3/05/2015 A diner from FL tried it.

• 11/01/2014 A diner from FL tried it.

• 9/25/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 9/26/2014 A diner from Saint Petersburg, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/11/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/22/2014 A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it.

• 11/18/2013 A diner from Orlando, FL tried it.

• 9/28/2013 A diner from Deerfield Beach, FL tried it and liked it.

• 9/26/2013 A diner from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Great Wall Restaurant is located near the cities of Margate, Miami Fort Lauderdale Metro Area, N Lauderdale, and North Lauderdale.
People found this by searching for: Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Coconut Creek Florida, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Menu Coconut Creek, Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Coconut Creek Fl, The Great Wall Restaurant Menu Winston Park, Chinese Restuarants In Winston Park, Fl, Great Wall Coconut Creek Menu, Great Wall Coconut Creek, Great Wall Chinese Winston Park, and Great Wall Chinese Restaurant Cocnut Creek Fl.